Chapter 1

why didn't i look here sooner? of course they stayed here all this time. at least one of them i thought. 

here i stood, right before the enormous Salvatore Mansion. after all those years it still looked the same. 

i knocked a few times hard on the door. after a couple seconds the door slowly opened. a long figure with a bottle of whiskey stood in the door opening. he looked at me confused. 

didn't he recognize me? i know, it has been forever since i've been here, but still. 

i waved my hand in front of his face. "i thought you where dead" he said to me. i laughed. "the poor man didn't kill me Damon, i had vampire blood in my system" i said while walking straight passed him. "and you couldn't tell us?" he said, clearly irritated. "well i'm truly sorry mate, i couldn't find you guys" i said as i took a seat. 

"drink?" he asked me and gave a bottle at me without waiting for my answer. i took a sip, making the hunger slightly less. "where is your brother?' i asked him. 

on that moment i heard the front door open. "Damon? we have a problem!" a female voice said to him. i didn't recognize it so i decided to follow Damon. "Adriana?" the male figure asked. i took one last good look to see it was Stefan. i smiled at him en we hugged each other. i saw that the girl was finding it kind of weird so held out my hand for her and said "no worry's, i'm Adriana. i'm an old friend" a smile crossed her face while she said "Elena, Elena Gilbert."

-

"so if i understand you guys correctly there are a couple of immortal vampires on the loose" i couldn't believe my own words. i mean, no one is immortal. "actually they are original vampires, they started this whole fairy tale thingy" Damon said while taking another sip of his whiskey. "well, if they are dangerous then i want to help you" i said truthfully. "maybe they are not dangerous, we don't really know yet. but, tomorrow is this big ball thing at their house. they want to celebrate their reunion as a family" Elena said. "get yourself a dress and you are part of the plan" Damon said cheerfully. "i thought you guys didn't had a plan?" i asked them in confusing. "always have to ruin my fun" he said sarcastic. 

"well i'll be off. fixing a dress. i will be here tomorrow, only because i have no car" i smirked. the brothers both rolled with their eyes. 

-

after fitting almost 20 dresses i finally found a pretty one. a long red dress. it was chic and sexy at the same time and i loved it. i compelled the cashier and checked in at a hotel not far from the center of the town. 

[picture of the dress on the side. tell me if something isn't right. i would appreciate it. i know, it's a short chapter but they will be longer.]