Chapter 3: Making A Move

Start bij het begin

It's been two weeks since we dropped the Fan of a Fan mixtape which, surprisingly, got alot of positive feedback. Since then I've been itching to get back in the studio and release something else. My sleep schedule is completely off due to being in the studio since three a.m then I had to meet with my PO about my community service. Sometimes it feels like I'll never get out of this mess I caused.

"We still going to the Hills tomorrow?" Mijo asked as him and Jamal set up the game.

I shrugged and unlocked my phone, "Did Ty say they was going?"

"I think so, I know Shad said they was going."

I checked my email seeing the delivery company had sent two emails. The first email read that the edible arrangement was being delivered and the second read that the delivery was rejected. Clenching my teeth, I sighed. I've been attempting everything to get Robyn to talk to me or return my calls. Neither the flowers or the expensive jewelry seemed to get her attention; she'll just ship it back. I've been told to give her time but now I feel like she talks to me when she wants to. Playing games was one of her many fortes.

"Yo...Chris did you hear me?" Tj asked while tapping my arm.

I sat up straight while clearing my throat. "Nah, what happened?"

"I said I'm thinking about bringing Genesis out here as a Valentine gift but I need your help." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who?"

Tj smacked his lips. "The girl I brought to the video and club?" He spoke slowly hoping it would ring any bells.

"Oh! Her." I grinned. "She cute, I thought y'all was just friends?" I raised my eyebrow.

"That nigga is in the friend-zone. You saw how he was looking at her the other night? He pussy whipped." Jamal teased causing Mijo to laugh while TJ rolled his eyes.

"Wait, you hit?" I smirked. I would be more surprised than anything if TJ says yes, since she didn't rub off as that type to me. She seems more like a five dates/ninety days type of woman.

"No! Shit I haven't even seen the likes of first base yet but I'm tryna change all that." Tj huffed as he sat up in his seat.

I chuckled as I reached for my pad and pencil. It was something about every time I watch Cartoons that put me in the mood to draw.

"So what's the plan?" I asked while lightly motioning the pencil over the sheet.

"Well I told her to call me when she gets home because she said she was stuck with something, I guess." He waved off. "Anyways, but, I wanted to surprise her with it."

"Wait, hold up, bro." Rob, who was sleep in the chair now sat fully awake, said catching all of our attention. "You think she got the means to just randomly come out here? Like think about her job or living arrangements."

Tj smacked his lips. "Nigga I did. Since Genesis just graduated from college she ain't really got a job right now. Besides from that she's living with her folks searching for a spot of her own."

"So, again, where do I come in?"

TJ turns to look at me, "Well I need you to ask Jasmine to give me a hook up at the restaurant she work at," He explained.