I'm Glad You're Evil Too Prt. 1

Start from the beginning

The sunset seen's so beautiful, and dogs are quite adorable

There were more pictures than I could ever imagine. Pictures of us watching the sunset from your bedroom window saying "true aesthetic <3!!" I remember when you first took that picture, catching me off guard as you got the right moment the sun's yellow glow reflected off of my blue eyes. I remember trying to get you to throw away the photo. But you didn't. You protected it with your heart. I hate how you kept the picture. Still, to this day, I still think it's the worst picture in the world of me. 

I remember your favorite thing to do would be to show me all of your favorite interests. Whether it be your favorite bands or animals, your specific favorite would be the dogs. You always knew which ones were the cutest out of a bunch. I never enjoyed the pictures of those animals, but since you loved them, I tolerated it. 

Whether paper or screen, we'd scream together at the headlines

And as time flew by, the news and media became something we had to focus on. We would argue and share our different opinions on topics. It was nothing crucial to breaking us apart, but we didn't always agree. You have always been closed minded to how my brain worked. How different our minds just are. You always looked at hope and brightness. My mind was the opposite. I only focused on the negative, and no matter how many years I've spent with you, this never seemed to change. My father would call me evil, telling me not to belong to somebody as happy as you. He has always told me that I will be your downfall. Was he right? Will I make you evil, too?

Watching bad movies and dying, variety shows and crying

No matter what anybody told me, and in the years I've spent with you, you've never seemed to change. You always showed me the things that shaped you. Whether it be your distaste for stupid movies or the comedies you kept dear in your heart. Your taste in movies is extremely different to mine, sadly, and I never get to watch the things I enjoy. I still manage to enjoy them, though. 

Sometimes, as you laugh at the movie we'd watch on a Friday night, I have to remind yourself that you're real. Somebody as perfectly wild and yet so knowledgeable. Somebody so beautiful yet so perfectly flawed. Somebody made to help people who are blind to the light. Somebody so amazing and just overall the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life. How... are you so vividly real to me. 

Though we might be lonely, we're together at least, so our spirits run high

When I need somebody, I can always turn to you

If nothing else, I'm glad you're evil too

And I remember when you told me how you truly felt on the inside. Like me, you felt lonely, like me, your entire life was a blur until you met... me. And I realized that like me, you consider yourself evil. In this world, I guess we both are. We might be lonely, but together, we will build an empire so high we won't need anybody else. It will be just us against the world. And we will survive.

And after years and years, we have mastered the art of believing in each other. Once, I was so small and fragile, but with you, as beautiful as you are, helped me become strong and confident. You are the only person I trust with my life and secrets. I'm happy that you're evil, too. I'm happy we both found life in each other.

Aimlessly seeking revolution, dreaming for a miracle 

"What will life be like in the future?" You ask, looking up at the ceiling with a face of wonder. I, reading a book, look up from my novel before smiling at you. Your eyes search for something new, a secret you won't fail to tell. You know what the future will be like, you are just hoping I will say the right answer, I can feel it.