1-betrayed & leaving

~Lucy's p.o.v~
I woke up because of the sunlight shining trough my window. I get up go to the bathroom & do my daily routine. I got my clothes & wear a white t-shirt w/ some blue stripes a blue mini skirt & some brown combat boots. I took my whip & keys & head down my apartment. Its been almost two months since lissana came back from Edolas,i was so happy that i will finnaly meet her but instead it didn't end up well..
*Flashback*
~Lucy's p.o.v~
I was talking w/ mira at the bar when the guild doors open & revealed a girl w/ short white hair. "im back" the girl w/ short white hair said "lissana" the guild shouted , 'so this is lissana strauss' i thaught.
*the next day*
I was walking to the guild when i hear that everyone was partying. When i open the doors everyone was ignoring me 'whats w/ them' i thaught i walk to the bar and greet mira " hey mira" she didn't greet back "can i have a strawberry milkshake" i said " no im busy" mira said,i saw levy & wendy talking so i walk to them & greet "hey levy-chan hey wendy" they didn't reply 'hmmmm i think no one saw me' i thaught, i walk out of the guild & head to my apartment ' hmmm i think im just a ghost for them'
*Flashback ended*
*back to reality*
I stopped at the entrance of the guild. I open the door & went inside when i felt a pain at my back,i fall down and screamed because of the bottle they've thrown to me " what the heck" i said "shut up weakling" i familiar voice said when i look at the direction of the voice i saw levy glaring at me, i was about to cry when erza wounded my left hand w/ her sword " what did i do" i asked " dont play damn lucy u know what ur fault is" gray said " why whats my fault" "u attacked lissana" natsu said w/ his hands full of flame "what do u mean i didn't attack lissan~" "lies" wendy said "wendy u too" i said she just glare at me " what happened to the guild that take cares of there nakamas" "ur not our nakama" levy said.
This time i cant stop my tears from falling,my own bestfriend betrayed me everyone at the guild was shouting at me & throwing magic at me,i cant take it anymore " SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALL OF U ARE SUCH A DISGRACED TO THE GUILD, I THAUGHT FAIRY TAIL IS A GUILD THAT LOVES & TREATS U LIKE A FAMILY, BUT THEY ARE ALL BIG FUCKING LIES, IF U DONT WANT ME IN THIS GUILD ,FINE I'LL FUCKING LEAVE U , FOR ME FAIRY TAIL IS NOT THE STRONGEST GUILD ANYMORE, SO SHUT UR ASSHOLES AND LEAVE ME ALONE" i yelled there was silence until i run up stairs open masters door w/out saying anything & slam it behind me... I saw master have a shock face & w/ a hint of worriedness (thats not even a word 😅) i look at him & said "master i would like to fucking leave this stupid guild,NOW" i said more like yell. He nodded and chanted some words that i really dont understand and w/ a wave of his hand my fairy tail insignia (or isignia) was gone for good. I looked at him and smile " ill be back mas-no-makarov" then w/out him replying i storm down the stairs & walk out of my ones called guild/family. I walk to my apartment and took a bath and slumber into my dream world....
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😄😄😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😘😚😘😚😘😘😎😎😎😎😎😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
So heres the 1st chapter hope u like it....
Konichiwa~
Words: 910
Oh and pls follow
Nerdy_writer4u
Thanks😋😋