The first dinner

( It was night time on the Britannic and the ghost crew were getting ready for the first dinner.)

Hey guys?

Yeah Ezra?

Are you ready for dinner?

Yeah, let's go.

( So the ghost crew arrived at the dinner and sat down at the Captain's table.)

Hey guys, I'm glad you can come.

Thanks for inviting us.

You're welcome, so what's your story?

Well, me and the rest of the crew were on the maiden voyage of the titanic and four days into the voyage, it hit an iceberg and sank which resulted in Ezra losing his parents and after the funeral he never got over the loss. And a few years later we heard about the Britannic and here we are.

Wow, I'm sorry for your loss Ezra.

Thanks Captain.

( So after dinner, the ghost crew went back to their stateroom and when Ezra was sleeping with Kanan and Hera, he had a flashback of the titanic disaster which woke him up in fear.)

"No."

Ezra what's wrong?

K-Kanan, I had the same flashback, Ezra said as he buried his face into Kanan's shirt.

It's ok Ezra, I've got you.

Love, what's going on?

Hera, Ezra had the same flashback of the titanic breaking in half and sink.

Oh Ezra, it's ok just go back to sleep.

Ok Kanan, Hera, love you.

We love you too Ezra.

( So Ezra went back to sleep knowing that Kanan and Hera were there for him till the very end.)

( The next morning, Sabine woke up to people talking.)

Hey Zeb?

Yeah Sabine?

There are people talking about German spies sabotaging the Britannic.

Really?

Yeah, we to tell Kanan right away.

( So Zeb and Sabine went to go tell the rest of the crew that German spies were planning to sabotage the Britannic.)