as for me i wore my stripped red and black pants that shaped my thighs and waist.

( i can't describe the pants without it sounding like some funky looking pants but yeah they are like this but more fitted! )

the top consisted of a black tank top that was embellished with lace by the chest and made of silk that was easily able to be tucked in and topped with a black jean jacket and sneakers to match. i wanted to stay casual because i didn't really want to be there in the first place.

scooby gang ( groupchat )

madeline
everyone's ass better be at that party by the time we get there :p

ethan
is my girly going to be there?

vivian
yes i am sunshineeee

ethan
then i'm on my way!

jack
im already here sooo

grayson
what about aurora

grayson
bub are you going?

aurora
yes bebe, madeline made us have no choice but to :(

madeline
hey!

madeline
stop complaining it's going to be fun, i can feel it!

aurora
if you say so

grayson
okay me and eth are on our way :)

vivian
see you guys there!

+

the ride wasn't long and coincidently we ended up showing up around the same time. grayson and ethan were pulling up in their car as we just stepped out of ours. we waited for them to park and watched as the two boys smiled once looking at our group. grayson walks up to me and immediately wraps an arm around my waist and kissed me lightly. vivian does the same thing back to ethan.

the boys hug madeline to greet her and within no time we start to walk up to the parade of people who fill the house. the music being the loudest factor of the night, along with the smell of alcohol. grayson and i held hands as we walked in and spotted jack in the furthest corner as he talks to justin and blake who also has eva and lena follow along with other strangers as well. we go to him judging by the lack of people in this area so we can hang. "hey guys!" jack says with a smile and greets each of us with a handshake or a hug.