Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Bonnie:"Beg you pardon?"

Louise:"I don't think he's gonna go on a date with you..."

Bonnie:"Pfft...do you think you're better than me then?"

Louise:"No....He's not going to go out with you because you let him get away!"

Bonnie then remained quiet...

Bonnie:"......THAT SON OF A-"

You and the guard then arrived infront of a cell with multiple locks and other security stuff

You and the guard then arrived infront of a cell with multiple locks and other security stuff. The guard start disabling the locks and opened the door for you. You then entered the cell and after a few seconds,he closed the door behind you. You then saw the bed and layed down. You then relaxed and slowly drifted to sleep. 

Timeskip....

You were still sleeping peacefully,until you heard an alarm clock...and by alarm clock,i mean the sound of the wall getting smashed. You jumped up and saw Louise and Mitsuru standing there.

Mitsuru:"Here's....MITSURU!!!"

You quickly ran towards the door and started knocking on it. Of course,i didn't do crap,because louise ended up grabbing you with her tentacles. She then started dragging you away while you tried to break free.

Louise:"So..(Y/N)...Have you seen enough of that hentai stuff to know where i'm going with this?"

You start panicking and squirming. Mitsuru then grabbed you and pressed her body against you.

Mitsuru:"Don't squirm...You'll make this less painfull and more pleasurable for yourself that way..."

Louise:"Now...Time for the fun to begin."

One of louises tentacles reached your zipper. She slowly started moving her face closer to you while one of her tentacles started unzipping your pants.

(Y/N):"somebody...anybody..GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!"

As soon as you said that,Louise and Mitsuru started feeling a bit drowsy. They started losing their grip on you. They then looked up and flinched.

Louise:"(Y/N)! Is everything alright!?"

Louise's voice caught the rest of the girls' attention. They started heading to your location and saw you getting burried in Louises Bewbs...

Louise:"We're so sorry! We didn't mean to do this!"

The rest of the girls ran towards you and gave you a group hug...except Bonnie,because facking tsunderes,am i right?

(Y/N):"uhh...girls? I'm dying over here!"

The girls quickly realized they were hugging you to tightly and let you go.

Timeskip....

You were back in your house and you were laying on your own bed. After spending most of the night running away from these horny thots,you decided to finally get the rest you needed.

Louise:"Hey (Y/N)...are you decent?"

(Y/N):"Yeah,Come in."

Louise then entered the room and saw that you were still wearing your PJ's.

Louise:"Are you planning to sleep at a time like this?"

(Y/N):"Well...Yeah...I've spent most of the night running away from you girls. I really need to collapse right now...."

Louise:"Alright...Sleep well..."

Louise exited the room while you layed on your bed and started drifting to sleep. You were once again in a dream and you were doing....whatever the hell you do in your dreams....until you heard a familiar voice.

????:"Ugh...Unbelievable!"

(Y/N):"Oh great...You again..."

????:"I can't believe you managed to overcome their urgers...Most men wouldn't miss out on an opportunity like that! Like,seriously! What are you,gay?"

(Y/N):"If i had a dollar for every time i heard that line,i wouldn't even need to work at fast food restaurant..."

????:"Well...Don't rest easy yet..There will be more chances in the future for me to make your life a living hell....HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

She then disappeared from your sight...

(Y/N):"The hell is her problem?"

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡ 

Congratulations! Your Pingas is still alive :D 

Anyways,thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and i'll see you guys in the next one!