19. The Naked Truth (Mature Version)

I pull the curtain back, revealing Colvin, completely naked. Soap drips down his tight, toned, body as my pink loofa falls from his hands. His mouth falls open. "May I join?" I ask, grinning at the sight of his surprise. My eyes flicker down, and I feel my heart begin to pound, noticing that his body is already responding to the sight of mine.

All he is able to do is nod. "Definitely."

As soon as I step in, the water hot water soaks my hair, and I push it back with both hands. Colvin takes this opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist, eagerly pulling me to him. A tingle jolts through my body with the sensation of his hard rod pressing against my stomach.

I let out a shaky breath as he holds me to him tightly, and he speaks. "Are you sure you want to do this, Love?" He asks as his lips brush the sensitive skin just under my jaw line.

I laugh, lightly. "Of course. Why wouldn't I want to?" I ask.

He pulls away, slightly, gazing down into my eyes as he cups my face in his large hands. "I don't want you to feel all mixed up and confused. That's why when you started being distant, I tried not to push."

As he says this, I run the tips of my fingers down his soapy chest, slowing letting them make their way down to his stiff cock. The second my hand wraps around it, he hisses in pleasure, rolling his eyes back a little. "I may be stressed right now," I say, barely raising my voice above a whisper as I begin to move my hand back and forth. "But that doesn't change the fact that I love you. It doesn't make me want you in every way possible any less."

The words leave my mouth, and in an instant, I am pinned against the cold shower wall. He holds my arms up by my wrists, and his free hand wraps around my throat. I feel my knees weaken at the sight of him taking total control of me, and he leans in, pressing his lips to my ear. "Good, because you are soon to be my queen, and I intend to fuck you like you already are."

"Oh, God," I moan, shaking at the knees. "I want you so much right now."

His hand slides from my throat, slowly grazing past my hard nipples, my sensitive hip bones, and over the smooth mound of my lower region.  I let out another shaky moan and close my eyes, but his hand continues to move downwards, slipping around from the front of my body to the back. He grips the back of my thigh, raising my leg up, and instantly, I feel his thick dick smack against my lower lips. "Are you sure you wait it, Baby Girl?" He asks, teasing me as he begins swaying his hips back and forth gently.

"Yes," I moan. "Please, give it to me. I want it."

As soon as I begin to beg, Colvin groans, pressing the tip of his cock head against my slippery hole. "I love you, Salem."

"I love you, too," I reply, breathing heavily, just before Colvin swiftly shoves himself into me.  I toss my head to the side, groaning loudly.

Colvin moans, too, as he begins to pound in and out of my tight hole, stretching me around his throbbing shaft. His other hand lets go of my wrists and goes to my other thigh, lifting it and holding me up against the shower wall. My arms go around his neck for support, and he groans even louder as my breasts press against his chest. "Dammit, you're so amazing," he pants. "So beautiful," he says, kissing down my neck.

"Y-You feel so g-good," I stammer, growing dizzy.

I moan louder, arching my back as he picks up the pace. "Oh, fuck. Harder," I beg.

His lips press against my ear again. "You want it harder?" He groans in a deep raspy voice.

"Yes," I shout. "Please!"

As he beings to pump up into me roughly, I feel my body begin to jerk, signifying that I am about to orgasm. His teeth dig into the side of me neck, and he lets out an animalistic growl. "I can't last much longer like this," he says, his voice shaking. "You're too damn tight."

"Cum inside of me," I groan. "I'm about to cum, too." At my words, his grip on my thighs tighten, and he begins pound up into me full force. The whole world is nothing but a sequence of blurry visions and desperate groans. "Oh, God," I shout. "Don't stop, D-Don't stop!"

He is the first to reach his climax, but as I feel his hot cock convulse and twitch inside of me, emptying spurt after spurt of warmth deep into me, I quickly follow, jerking and shaking as pleasure over takes me.

After a few moments, his thrusts slowly come to a stop, and my eyes open. I find his gaze, and I give him a loving smile. "That was really amazing," I mumble, feeling my face redden as I realize that I had just lost any composure that I have ever built up.

He chuckles, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "You're really amazing. I'm so happy that I get to spend forever with you."

The grin on my face grows. "I'm really glad, too, Colvin. I'm not afraid to marry you. I had just never considered it before, and I needed a moment to get use to the idea. It bothered me that I didn't exactly have any say-so in the matter."

He nods. "I always wanted to marry you. This isn't the way I imagined that it would happen, but I'm no less excited about it than I would have been in any other situation."

I laugh a little. "I can't wait until I'm your queen, Colvin."

I watch as his sexy smile spreads, and then he leans in closer, speaking just before his lips touch mine. "I'm going to love you until the end of time, Beautiful."