Chaper1: #1 Hoe kabresha !

Madison Pov: Today is Monday, normally ill be sleepy or just don't feel like going but today I actually want to so I hopped out the bed and got right in the shower 30 mins later I was done I brushed my teeth then went to find me some clothes to put on. Today I decided to wear my cut up skinny jeans with my have shirt that says " loyalty & Trust " and my J's next I flat iron my hair ..

I went down stairs but dad was gone and Tameka was already at work so I grabbed me an apple then got into my Dodge Challenger then headed to school while I was heading to school I was singing to " Ghetto " .

Madison: She g-h-e-tt-o , my lil buddy my lil hoe, been fucking with her since I was in high school , she had my heart and secrets to.....

The song went off and that's when I pulled up to Harlem High School, where all the nerds, hoes, sports player, normal kids and thugs be.

I walked up to my lil group which was..... Tracy , King, Trina, Quan, Brandon, Jaylen, and Kim... See Tracy she's the loud, ghetto one, King he's a thug but he's the layed back one, Trina she's the quiet one but she will go off on you if you make her mad. OMG Quan y'all he so sexy I have a crush on him anyway he the cool one but mean at the same time. Brandon he's like a brother to me he so over protective. Jaylen he's the funny one. Kim is the gay one in our group but she one of the realist...

Tracy: Maddy!!!

Brandon: Damn girl stop all that yelling!!

All I did was laugh and said Hey we all sat around til it was time to go to class, it's weird that all of us take all our classes together but I didn't care long as I was with my niggas. Quan and Kim sat by me all I was doing was trying to inhale all Quan colon...

Quan: sup ma!

Madison: nigga stop calling me that

Quan: Oh so you don't like it when I call you that?!

All I did was blush shit this nigga just don't know he can get it right now if he wanted to..Nobody was really paying the teacher any attention I know I wasn't cause Quan kelp messing with my hair..

Quan Pov: Man I can't stop thinking bout Madison so I decided I was gone play in her hair she tired to stop me but she see it wasn't working so she gave up... A few mind later the bell had rung and we all got up to leave when Kim said some to Madison..

Kim: Damn Maddy That Ass Getting Fatter Every Time I See You!

Quan: Aye Bruhh Chill With That!!

I'm sorry I know Kim gay and that's my nigga but don't nobody look at Madison ass but me... I looked at Madison she was blushing when I said that, Ion know why but that made me hard...

Madison Pov: I couldn't help it y'all I had to blush he was taking up for me awe so sweet but anyway we walking to our next class talking and laughing when Quan put his hand around my waist while we walked to class.

Brandon: Aye Bruhh get yo hands from around my sis!

Quan: Man shut the fuck up this my girl!

Tracy: ohh hell no Maddy you ain't tell me you was going with Q!

This bitch So fucking loud everybody was looking at us but that my nigga doe but anyway I was bout to say something but we had made it to the class and out teacher Mrs Wells had began to speak.

Mrs Wells: Today I want you guys to pair up with your group and Describe to each other bout cells.

I was mad because I had to pair up with a stank ass hoe that I don't even like and her name is Kabresha.