【Chapter 2: Hate-Love her-Him】

"Tch! TWINS?"

Your POV
       "Tch, how can I be twins with a gnome?" Mad at their comment, I used my cold voice. "Tch, I can say the same thing brat, and how are you even able to 'Tch' without getting your tongue sore?" What does he mean? I can 'Tch' perfectly. "What do you mean, I'm perfectly fine." I raised an eye brow. "Now that your talking about it, Levi. (Y/n), where did you learn how to 'tch'?" These are some crazy questions! Levi, even starred at me. "M-my own." I answered bringing back my fake, cute, irresistible voice. "Hey! Your old voice." Eren exclaimed. "Would you like me to use this, or the cold one?" Switching my voice is difficult when I change it at the same sentence. "Old one." Eren and Mikasa screamed at me, right in the face. "Nope, not gonna happen." I said in my cold, monotone voice. "I was that coming, anyway.... Answer my question." Still confused, I answered him. "Geez, I don't know, I did this ever since-" my head started to hurt and I feel tired. I grabbed on to Levi's shoulder and eventually collapsed.

Levi's POV
        I saw her collapsing there, as if she was paper. She held into my shoulder and I just randomly held her. Yes you heard me right, I HELD HER. Which means I helped her. For pete sake. "Are you just gonna hold her?! Bring her in our room!" Mikasa yelled. Eren looked worried. "Tch, I know." I just carried her in their room, and she weighs like paper! "Hey, Mikasa."

"What, Levi?"

"Why does (y/n) weigh like paper?"

Her expression changed and she looked shocked as hell. "Let me try to carry her." I hesitated to give her (y/n). She might drop her! "Fine, Tch." Urg! I complained to myself. "Gah! What do you mean?! She weighs perfectly fine!" Mikasa! Your going to drop the hell out of this brat. "Tch, just give her back." Mikasa handed (y/n) to me.

"Rrr, groan*" (y/n) opened her eyes, and we looked at her, well I glared at her. "Ahhhhh!" She screamed right in my face, good job brat. "Levi, put me down. Now!" She struggled and screamed, then I just dropped her. Yes, I dropped her. "Argh. My h-head." Was all she can say. "Brat, why did you collapse when you tried to explain something?" She raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing, I'll go arrange my room. Mikasa you should do the same." I wanted an explanation and this is her response? "Ok, guys you should do the same." Mikasa looked at me and just nodded. I walked to our room silently.

In the room

I arranged my stuff less than five minutes, I should go and check on Mikasa and (y/n). "Oi, Eren. I'm going to go and check on the two." He just nodded. He wasn't done organizing yet. I just walked out of the room. Then I walked to Mikasa's and (y/n)'s room. "I should go get some soda first." I walked to the kitchen and got myself a bottle of coke. Once I arrived there I knocked the dorm and the to,d me to come in. "Oh, great, Levi! Please help me!" Mikasa complained. "Why?" I asked. "(Y/n) thinks my organization is terrible." I looked left to right and I have to agree with  (y/n). "She's right, you know." Mikasa frowned. "I know right." (Y/n) randomly passed by me and honestly it gave me quite a shock, Mikasa's soul flew away. "Your finnished?" I asked. "Yes! She finished after 5 minutes. And if you don't mind you can look into her room." Mikasa screamed and looked so tired, but (y/n) didn't gave a damn, serves her right. "I'm coming in." I just replied to Mikasa and (y/n) just walked to her side of the room, and she was soooo.... Emotionless. "Here." She opened her door, and...
"(Y/n)"

"Wut?" She took a sip from her tea.

"Why do we have the same room arrangement?"
I asked calmly, but I-i urgh! "Omg, I can see that. Levi I just went in your room and you had the same arrangement! I swear if your gonna do something to Eren I'm calling Hanji." Is she trying to scare me? And when did she got into the Eren topic? "I'm still here you know." (Y/n) spoke, I don't want someone like her to impersonate me, or if she's really like this.... I think I should phone the mad scientist. A.k.a:Hanji. Then I realized Mikasa left. "Why you still here? Levi?" She asked. "You really need to look at my room and look at your room afterwards." She nodded and followed me out while sipping her tea.

Time skip

"Oh, hi (y/n)" Eren greeted her. "Oh, hi Eren." She greeted back. "I opened the door of my room and made (y/n) get inside. "What-" she stopped when I pointed my room arrangement.
"Pffffffff* water splashing*"

Levi and Eren:

"Ahhhhh! (Y/n), really? You better help me clean this

"Ahhhhh! (Y/n), really? You better help me clean this." I screamed, I'm so wet, I'm so dirty. My room!. "I'm sorry, Levi. I was just so surprised." She handed me my towel. She isn't that bad. "Oh, LEVI! What have you done to Eren" I heard Mikasa screaming from the living room handing Eren the towel, as soon as she went in my room. "Mikasa it wasn't Levi's fault, I sprained tea on both of them." (Y/n) admitted, still trying to dry my hair- wait What?! "(Y/n), I can do that myself." Then she let go of my hair, I'm I being ridiculous, or I miss that feeling. "Oh, don't worry (y/n). I won't harm you~" Tch, Mikasa are you always going to be like this? "We'll better start cleaning Levi." (Y/n) picked the tea cup up. "Tch, I'll do it myself brat." I closed my eyes and headed to the kitchen. But before I could walk down the halls a familiar voice stopped me. "Levi! I'm done cleaning my mess!" Wait- what?! "Brat, done even joke-" when I went in my room, I saw my rug dried... "I-I-I, Tch. Thanks" that was all I could say.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・Closing・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Word count:1052(closing not included)