Chapter 8

I Met A Werewolf At A Bar and It Just So Happens I'm His Mate!? What?!?!?

Chapter 8

*** Drew's P.O.V. *** (YAY!)

I didn't know I could hurt this much. I hadn't meant to upset her, not at all! I only tried to do what was best for both of us, but it just ended up hurting both of us. Who it hurt the most, I had no idea. I knew it was wrong to take her away from her brother, friends, and life but I just needed her so much and I couldn't let her go. That's what it was like for mates. It was hard to let them go, knowing that something in the world could hate them or that if your mate hated you that hurt a lot worse. Knowing that you other half hated you. It was like living with only half of your soul: half of your body.

I walked down the hallway that led to the master sweet: my room. I lived in the pack house, but I did have another house, because it was convenient and easy to help out with the pack. This was my family. My mom had died when I was five and my dad committed suicide because he said it was too hard not to live with your mate. That it hurt so much that every day you go on living your life it feels like your in a black hole.

I couldn't live like that, and that's one of the reasons I took Penelope. I know that sounds selfish but I truly do love her. Your probably like wtf, you just met her well with mates you grow a bond one that's inseparable and it feels as if you've known them forever. It sounds so clichéd right? Well it's one thing that the movies got right.

I threw myself down on my bed and put my hands behind my head letting my mind wonder. I had to think of a way to make it up to Penelope for all that I've done wrong. I'll do anything that it takes to make her happy again. A knock on my door caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I mumbled a come in and in walked my best friend, my second in command, Collin.

"Um alpha we've got a problem," he said in a quiet voice. That wasn't like Colin. He's usually the loud out going one. I looked at him trying to read his facial expression but to my avail his face was unreadable.

"What is it Colin?" I asked in my alpha voice. There wasn't really a difference, just a little bit more authority. He looked at me now and stared strait into my eyes. He had this facial expression that he knew I would get mad that only made me more curious. He didn't answer me and I was getting a little irritated that he wasn't answering me. "Just spit it out Colin," I said still using my alpha voice but with a little more friendly attitude.

Colin lowered his head and gaze just a little bit and spoke, " Palmer is here sir"

My eyes blazed with anger as I stood up from my bed and walked down all the hallways in this house and strait into the living room/ game room. There sat the man I despised the most in this world. He has been trying to take my pack and territory. I growled a low threat in the back of my throat but Palmer, yes that's his real name just let out a chuckle.

"What?" I asked in a harsh voice.

"Is that any way to treat a guest?" ha asked, his voice sounded like he was talking to an old friend.

"What do you want Palmer?" I asked full authority layering my voice. I wanted him out of here before he figured out about Penelope.

"I heard you got a mate just wanted to see if the rumor was true," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and well there goes my hopes.

"Yes it is true now if you would so kindly leave my house before I remove you from it myself," I said through gritted teeth. My anger was rising. I mean how could of the news about Penelope have traveled so quickly?

"What you aren't going to introduce me?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face. "NO!" I shouted. I was about to lunge at him when a firm hand stopped me. I looked back to see Colin's brown eyes and he shook his head no as if telling me not to attack. I shrugged his hand off with a slight nod and walked out of the room and heading towards Penelope's knowing that he would get rid of Palmer.

I just hoped that she wasn't that mad at me as she was before. I walked down the same hallway that led to my room and knocked on her door. I waited for a while but I didn't hear a response. I knocked again but this time it was more urgent, and yet there was still no answer. I got worried quickly and I busted open the door.

.......................

Hey guys sorry it's not that long it's just really late (12:20 a.m.) and I just got home from work! Sorry I'll upload as soon as I can! Please comment and vote. I'm HOPING to get 10 comments if possible.

<3 Bunchies