“Well, let’s go then!” I exclaimed and took her hand before I disapparated with her by my side.

We appeared again behind an ice cream store at the harbour. Luckily no one was around to see us appear out of thin air. Ginny slapped me on my arm.

         “Don’t do that again! Someone could’ve seen us!” she hissed, but I didn’t care. If Hermione was down here, I needed to find her no matter what.

         “Yes, and then we could have erased their memory, like we did to those teenagers yesterday.” I mumbled and began walking towards the water and the crowd, hoping my love would be there somewhere. I heard Ginny sneer behind me but ignored it, when she realized how determined I was, she finally broke into a jog and ran up to me.

         “Draco! Slow down, we need to step with caution, what if Lucius is here?” Ginny whispered.

         “Then we kill him.” I answered shortly, not slowing down but speeding up; the mentioning of my father made me even more anxious to find Hermione.

         “We can’t do that in front of all these people, Draco, and you know that!” Ginny exclaimed, earning herself a few looks from by passers.

         “Maybe you can’t, but I want him dead as soon as I find him. I don’t care where we are.” I sneered. Ginny sighed exasperated and eventually gave up the argument, she knew I was right, Lucius needed to die. We walked for a while down the sidewalk by the harbour in silence, anger burned inside of me, resentment against my father, worry about Hermione.  All of a sudden Ginny stopped, I turned to look at her; her eyes had gotten huge and her mouth was hanging slightly open, as if she didn’t believe what she was seeing. I turned around to figure out was she was looking at.

At first my heart raced, I had found her.

But as I got a closer look, my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, yes it was definitely she, but she wasn’t alone. Sitting next to her on a bench, was a bloke. I could only see him from behind, so I couldn’t get a close look at his face, but his hair was blond and shaggy, like mine. He had on a white tee and I could see his muscles tense underneath it as Hermione said something to him. But then he seemed to relax as he talked, he asked her a question and Hermione shook her head. The guy then put his arm around her, and I clenched my fists, she had left me only to go to Australia and find someone else? I started towards them, but before I reached them Ginny pulled me behind a tree. I had gotten close enough to hear them now, I could still see them from behind the tree, but they couldn’t see us. Hermione had shaken the guys arm off of her shoulders and stood up now.

         “No, I do not have other plans. But I do have a boyfriend, and I don’t cheat on my boyfriend with guys I barely know!” Hermione sneered at the guy and walked away from him, this made my stomach flutter and I couldn’t stop the smile that spread on my face.

         “Oh, but you do know me.” The guy said, Hermione stopped walking and turned to face the stranger. I looked at him in disbelief, it couldn’t be. How did he find her before we did?

         “No, it can’t be.” Hermione whispered as the man began walking towards her, as he did this I looked at Ginny, she had her wand in her hand ready to attack. I pulled my own out of my pocket.

         “But it is, miss Granger. And you were foolish enough to fall for it.” The man sneered, Hermione gasped, and breathlessly she muttered my fathers’ name. He walked up close to her as she stood still as a rock.

         “Why are you doing this?” she asked quietly.

Lucius smirked at her, “I don’t want my dear son to associate with mudbloods like you. I thought you would have gotten that by now.” He sighed and stopped right in front of Hermione.