Chapter 9 ~ Joosh?

Jordan ran down the history hallway. He was released from the hospital just a week before school started, and he was insanely happy to be outta that place. Sadly they took his laptop so he couldn't hack into the system and get him out sooner, but no biggy. He was just glad to finally be out and be with his boyfriend and lovely best friends.

"JORDAN YOURE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU CUNT!!"

Ah, what lovely young ladies. Not.

He darted past Kam's room and ended up slipping and falling forward. "Ahhhh!" He hit the floor and a loud thud and the two girls stop in their tracks, one laughing and one gasping. "AHAHAHA!!!" Brooklyn laughed at the top of her lungs. Rachel ran up to Jordan half laughing and half trying to console him. "Are you alright?" She said through her laughing. Jordan nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine." He was still sitting on the floor. She reach out her hand and helped him up while Brooklyn continued to laugh.

Jordan stood up with the help of Rachel as Josh run around the corner. "What happened?!" He ran up to Jordan, almost pushing Rachel to the ground. "I just fall, babe. Nothing bad. I'm fine." Josh hugged him and then pulled back, looking at him up and down. "Are you sure? Nothing broken?" Jordan rolled his eyes and slightly pushed away from his boyfriend. "I'm fine. Really."

Josh nodded his head and laced his fingers through Jordan's. Brooklyn and Rachel had since walked away from the two boys, so they were all alone. Josh smiled slightly and tried to give Jordan a kiss, but Jordan pulled away. Josh looked at him with a confused looked, but Jordan didn't even meet his lover's eyes. What he was about to say was too difficult for him to do looking at him.

"We need to talk, Josh."

Josh pulled away from Jordan and looked at him with mixed emotions in his eyes. "About what, babe?"  Jordan sighed at the use of a pet name. He'd heard Josh say that a million times before, but only then was it causing him to feel annoyed. Jordan looked up at Josh and struggled to keep eye contact. "I think we need to see other people, or men. Which ever works for you." Jordan could see tears forming in Josh's eyes. He might be breaking up with him, but Josh crying still tugged at his heart strings. He grabbed Josh's hands in his. "Josh, I'm sorry. This can't work anymore..." Tears began to poor down Josh's eyes, but Jordan continues the prepared words he'd rehearsed in his mirror. "It's not you, it's-"

Josh pulled his hands away from Jordan's, hot fears streaming down his flushed cheeks as he cut Jordan off. "Oh, I know it's not me! If it was me, you would have let me drown that night at Sarah's!! No.. Its YOU, Jordan! It's all you!" Josh screamed at Jordan until his voice cracked.

Jordan lost his temper.

"You know what? It really is me. I was gonna spare you the bloody details, but now that you're being a little bitch about it, here you go! I met someone else!"

Josh stared at Jordan in disbelief. He took a step away from Jordan in shocked silence. "You're.. You're lying.." Josh said in an almost inaudible whisper. Jordan sighed, and rolled his eyes at the red head. "No. I'm not." Josh continued to just stare at Jordan, confusion plastered on his face with crystal tears running down each peachy cheek.

There was an question hanging between the two boys in the silence that engulfed them. Jordan sighed, grabbing the brim of his nose and hung his head. His eyes were closed, not daring to meet Josh's eyes at this confession. This question needed it's answer.

"It's Orlando."

Jordan didn't hear a response from Josh, only silence. Suddenly, Jordan heard fast moving footsteps. He looked up only to see Josh darting around the corner towards the Odyssey room... and towards Orlando.

Jordan bolted down the hallway, rounding the corner just in time to watch as Josh cocked his arm back and dealt a heavy blow to an unsuspecting Orlando's jaw. Orlando responded almost instantly, swinging his arm and catching Josh in his temple. Josh stumbled back holding his head, but balled his another hand into a fist, ready to swing again. Jordan jumped in between the two boy before anyone was giving a second chance. "STOP!" Jordan turned to Josh, straightening his back and standing firmly in front of Orlando. "You're acting childish! Take it like a man!" Josh's face had turned red, twisted with sorrow and anger. Jordan was so full of adrenaline from getting ready to swing on Josh that he didn't care.

Josh's eyes darted in between Orlando and Jordan, until he finally looked down at the tile floor, fists tightened, and utterly defited. "Alright.. You win.." Jordan's chest tightened at the sound of Josh's voice, because he could hear the red head's shattered heart in his soft words.

Brooklyn and Rachel had witnessed the whole scene. Brooklyn walked over to Josh to comfort him, but Josh slowly began to walk away, acknowledging no one as he exited the building... broken hearted and bruised.

Okay, shut up. I know it's short, and sad, and horrible of me to do after so long, but it gets better!! I promise!!

Just wait until Chapter 10 ;)