Abuse Pt.2

You and Sweetpea are now at rehearsal for the play, singing 'do me a favour'

(Singing)

Y/N: Tommy, lately, I've just not been feeling right. I'm so ashamed of how we've all been treating Carrie White. Now i realize this is hardly your concern, I hate to drag you into this but I've got nowhere else to turn. Do me a favour.

Veronica: There's something that Carrie White will just have to learn. If she plays with fire, she's gonna get burned. I want her to pay up for all that she cost me and make her good and sorry that she ever crossed me.

After rehearsal

SP: "hey Y/N."

Y/N: "oh hey sweets." you said with a sweet smile "what's up?"

SP: "not much. Just wondering if you wanted to go to pop's?" he said clearly nervous about what your response would be

Y/N: "sure." You said to him with a smile "I just gotta drop my stuff off at home first. Is that ok?"

SP: "yeah I'll drive you to your place and then we can go to pop's from there." He told you, clearly relieved

You smile at him and then you both head out to his bike in the parking lot.

SP: "here. Get on." He told you while handing you a helmet.

Y/N: "A-are you sure? I mean isn't it dangerous without a helmet? I don't want you to get hurt." You said to him,worried

SP: "I'll be fine don't worry." he tells you

Y/N: "ok." You said as you took the helmet and got on the back of his bike.

SP: "hold on, princess." he said as he felt your arms wrap around his torso.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have just been really stressed out and not in the mood for writing.There will be a part 3. So don't worry, it should be published soon.