Ch_36

"""""""""""""""""""""
It was in the night after dinner. Naira entered the room after completing all the household works.

She looked at Kartik who was working on his laptop. She couldn't understood what and how to talk with him. She kept pacing here and there at the poolside frequently looking at Kartik.

He observed her actions and finally came near her.

"Do you want to say something to me?" asked Kartik.

Naira nodded her head as Yes then again nodded as No.

"Naira, what's the problem?" asked Kartik.

"Woh.. I brought something for you" said Naira.

"What?" asked Kartik.

"You gifted me on our first month anniversary but I didn't gifted you anything. So I brought something for you" said Naira.

"Ok. What is it?" asked Kartik.

"It wont be costly as you gifted me" said Naira.

"Cost doesn't matter for me Naira. You gifted me is what matters.." said Kartik cupping her face.

Naira smiled brightly and went towards the cupbourd. She brought out a bouquet of white roses and brought it in fron of him excited.

Kartik was puzzled seeing them.

"Kartik, don't you like it?" asked Naira.

"It's not like that Naira. I love White Roses" said Kartik taking the bouquet in his hands.

"I know that. Remember? On the way of Agra, when we were stuck at traffic.. there was a little boy selling red roses. And you asked him if he had any white rose. But he didn't had any. Thus I understood that you love white roses." said Naira.

Kartik nodded his head and said "Thank you Naira"

Naira was going but turned back "Kartik you really liked them naa? Ir you are saying for my satisfaction?"

Kartik came near her and cupped her cheeks "It's not like that. Until now no one gifted me anything other than my family. They too gifted me clothes, watches etc etc. Your gift really touched my heart. Thank you. It is not the gift matter to me but your heart"

Naira looked at him smiling convinced at his answer.

Next day:
In GI,

Naira entered the cabin only to find all her classmates gloomy and sad. Even Shivi too looked a bit disappionted.

"Shivi, what happened?" asked Naira taking her seat.

"Naira, you came! I was waiting for you only.." said Shivi with a hope.

"What's the matter? Why you all are looking sad?" asked Naira.

"Naira, every year Goenka Industries take their employees on a tour for three to four days. Entire expenses of travel and all are carried out by the company only. Like wise this year too they are planning" said Shivi.

"Wow.. then we too can go?" asked Naira excited.

"No Naira. We can't because interns are not allowed. That's why everyone are sad" said Shivi.

Naira too felt sad hearing it.

"But Naira, why don't you ask Jiju to allow us too for the tour?" sais Shivi.

"What? Me?? No Shivi. I can't!!" said Naira shocked.

"Please Naira. Atleast try for once.."

"Ok. I will try. But I can't gurantee you" said Naira.

Just then one of the staff came and informed today there will be a photoshoot. He send some of them to there which includes Naira and Shivangi too.

When they reached downstairs, they saw a woman wearing a short dress hardly upto knees talking with Shruthi. It is evidient from her days that she is the model.

"These are our interns" said Shruthi and then turning to them said "Guys this is Lisa. She is the model of our calender photoshoot this year.

"KG!!" gasped Lisa looking at Kartik who was coming along with Abhay. She stood there looking at him dreamily.

"Oh God! He will drive me crazy!" thought Lisa.
"Hi Lisa" Kartik greeted her.

"Kartik, it should be you or your perfume which was not letting me to leave you.." said Lisa and hugged him kissing on his left cheek.

Naira's eyes grew wide seeing it. "How dare she to kiss my husband?" thought Naira fuming herself.

Shivi too gasped seeing it. She looked at Naira who's expression was fraustrated. Kartik too felt a little uncomfortable with the kiss infront ot Naira. He looked at her whose eyes were glued to ground.

"Naira come fast" said Shivi and rushed towards the photoshoot. Naira nodded her head and escaped into washroom.

When she came out, she almost ran towards the photoshoot as she was already late. She was walking quickly without noticing when she bumped in with someone.

"Aahhh" a loud scream came from that person's mouth.

Naira looked at the person whom she bumped with only to go her eyes wide.. It was none other than Lisa.

"Sorry ma'am" said Naira and tried to lift her but couldn't. Hearing Lisa's scream everyone came there. Kartik and Shubham were attending a meeting.

"What happened?" asked Shruthi.

"I bumped with her.." said Naira fearfully.

Shruthi and Lisa's PA tried to lift her up but she couldn't as her ankle got sprained. At least she got up with a great difficulty.

"Lisa, are you ok?" asked Shruthi.

"No Shru. My leg is paining. I'm not able to stand" said Lisa.

They called doctor who was near Goenka premises. He came qnd checked her suggesting to take rest and not to walk for one week. This surely shocked all.

"Lisa, can't you hold your pain and complete the shoot?" asked Shruthi.

"Are you insane? Here I'm dying with pain and you are concerned for your photoshoot? I can't do any shoot. Look for others" said Lisa and her PA took her from there.

Shruthi stamped her foot in fraustration.

"Ma'am what should we do now? Kartik sir will kill us now if the shhot didn't take place. Today is the last day!" said Shruthi's PA.

Shruthi stood there thinking holding her head. Kartik will definitely fire her now. That's when her eyes fall on Naira. Her anger raised and her brain started to work. She took hold Naira's hand and took her to photoshoot place.

"This all happened because of you. So you have to compensate for it" said Shruthi angrily and then taking a short dress threw on Naira. " Now go and wear this. You are the model now and the shoot will continue with you.."

Naira and others were just shocked hearing it.

"Ma'am I can't wear it" said Naira stammering.

"Fine then.. I will take a disciplinary action on you, then your whole career will be spoiled" said Shruthi curtly. She can't risk her own career too.

Naira stood there with tears in her eyes not knowing what to do.

Looking at her, Shruthi said " Ten minutes. You have only ten minutes. If in ten minutes, I didn't find you ready for the shoot then I'm going to take action on you."

Shruthi left from there followed by her PA.

Shivi came near Naira to console her while others looked at her with pity.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Vote and comment♥️