Giggling as I pick up speed I hear him fast on my tail... " Ariella! ARIELLA!!!" he hollers after me.
"If you want it so bad ALPHA... you're gonna have to work for it! Come and get me baby!" I link him. Hearing him grunt and growl at my response only makes me pick up the pace.                 "How has he not caught us yet? He's THE Alpha of all Alphas... how in the hell are we faster?" Bella says. "I don't know that is very strange Bella... BUUUUUT NOW'S NOT THE TIME HE'S GAINING ON US FAST !!!" I reply back.

"Oh Darlin, if its a chase you want.... it's a chase you'll get. When I catch you my love, be prepared.... I will do as I said earlier and ravish that beautiful body of yours here and..." He links me trailing off "NOW!" he says aloud as he catches me mid jump and both if us tumbling to the ground with me landing on top of him. Giggling at him, he pulls me down with his hand on the back of my neck allowing my lips to brush against his just enough to feel them tingle on my lips.
"You my love are in trouble. You shouldn't run from your Alpha or your mate." He says with a lopsided grin. I lean up to where I straddle across his mid-section.
"Thank Goddess I changed into more comfortable clothes before we left town." I silently think to myself.

 I look down upon him, "My dear ALPHA I don't see how I can be in trouble when YOU are the one under me." I say as I scoot a bit further up his chest feeling his growl reverberate thru his greek like body causing my core to heat up like no one's business.

"You smell delicious babe. Are you going to keep me from what's mine and me take it from you ? Or are you going to be a good kitten and let me play?" Suddenly I realize Gerard has surfaced. I decide to tease him a little by lifting my dress allowing him a sneak peek of what he wants. "Is this what you want Gerard? Is this what you want......" Leaning down to his ear as I nibble lightly on it I whisper... " ALPHA?"

*Gerards POV*

"Kitten you have no idea what you do to us. You smell divine and teasing us... tsk tsk tsk. Goddess what I'm going to do to you." Sliding my hands up her thighs rounding her ass, I give it a good squeeze. "Mmmm kitten, you are truly beautiful and god that ass.... mm mm mmm so supple." Running  one hand up her back as my other remains on her rear, I gently pull her back  down to where our foreheads meet. My lips press against her in a passionate yet rough kiss. I give her bottom lip a nibble letting her know I want to taste all of her. Gaining a moan out of her as she denies my request only makes me want her more. A growl reverberates through my body as I become more aroused and slightly aggressive with the kiss. Taking my hand I lightly smack her ass, not so hard it will leave a mark, but enough to sting a bit catching her by surprise. Her mouth opens and I take the opportunity to lace my tongue with hers. 

Our bodies warming up in the cold snowy air as our kiss becomes more intense so do our movements. At this point I don't care where we are I want her naked underneath me. I moan into her mouth as our tongues intertwine with one another in return earning a seductive moan from her as she slides her core down my body until it reaches my member. This causes my member to twitch in excitement that we are so close to one another yet the only thing keeping me from ravishing her body are our clothes. Roughly flipping us over, I pin her underneath me as I distribute my weight so I don't crush her. I grind my lower half on her sex making her shiver with pleasure causing my nose to catch her heightened arousal.

"Gerard, mmmm please... I need you. Take me now." My mate says with lust in her eyes.I feel her core becoming wetter as I move down to her neck sucking on my mark making her moan louder. "PLEASE GERARD! Mmmmm I want you!" Resisting the urge to strip her naked right here and now " Mmmmm Babe, if we were to fuck right now, out here, you'd catch your death. Believe me I want to but as much as I do-" I'm caught off guard by her ripping my shirt off followed by running her hands up and down my chest. She pulls me to her face kissing me roughly "I kinda like her like this, you know it turns us on. Makes me want to fuck her right now just to give her what she wants" Joseph chimes in. Before I can reply to him I feel her licking and sucking on my neck. A growl of approval coming from me and my twitching member aching to be let out of the confines of my trousers. She knows what shes doing to me as her hand reaching down grabbing my hard, throbbing member, giving him a gentle squeeze. "This ... Kitten... mmm is gonna get you in trouble." I say to her. "We're werewolves, we don't get sick babe." She says as she pops the button off my trousers. "Besides I can't resist you any longer. I need you inside me!" 

Her hand guides my member between her wet folds,moaning at the contact, I slide into her heated core. "MMmmm Kitten...this will never get old." I thrust into her roughly earning a breathless moan from her. I drop hungrily to her nipples whilst sucking violently on one, I massage the other in my hand. As if the nourishment my entire being demanded on it. Plunging deeper into her tight pussy, feeling her core become wetter  with every thrust into her. I quickly switch nipples and continue my ferocious assault on her body. "Gerard, yes baby... mmmmm MORE!!" She screams. Never enough to satisfy the lustful wanting-the dark yearning of taking control of her, I thrust harder into her. Feeling her walls tighten on me as she meets me thrust for thrust. " Fuck kitten I can't hold on much longer if you keep that up."  A breathless moan escapes her, " Maybe I will string you along then...ALPHA" she says with a lustful glint in her eyes. As she begins to move from under me, as to tease me, I stop her from crawling away. I hold her in place and show her that she is and will always be MINE... right where I want her. As I find her plump mounds again with my tongue , I flick them viciously sending her into ecstasy. " Oh Gerard! Im going to cum!" 

That's all I needed to hear to send me into overdrive. Ramming her harder and faster, feeling her tighten around my length again. I'm on the edge of exploding when she unexpectedly reaches up grabbing me and pulling my face down to her. Without warning I feel a sharp bite into the crook of my neck, causing me to let out a moan of pleasure,  instinctively I bit down on her mark causing the both of us to come undone at the same time. As we lay there panting, trying to catch our breaths, I could feel Joseph starting to surface. "Holy Shit! She marked us! She really marked us!!"I said. "I Know... I wander if she meant to? Don't get me wrong I love the fact that our mate marked us, even thought its not heard of..." Joseph trailed off. "Who cares if its not Joseph?! The fact that she did only solidifies our union more! She and her wolf have accepted us both as their equal in life.... forever and always." 

*Joseph's POV* 

Wow! We are marked and mated. Truly bound to each other for the rest of our lives. As I continued to lay there on the forest floor with the snow surrounding us, I put off more heat so that we would stay warm. I caress her hair and kiss the top of her head. "My Goddess Arie, I love you more than you will know." I say to her. She gives a soft hum in approval before I hear her breathing even out, telling me she's asleep.

Our mate marked us......

OooooKAY!!!! I have had quite the busy summer followed by an even more busier start to the kids school year. Seemed everyone in my family last month had to have surgery of some kind... My mom had back surgery, youngest kid had adenoids and tubes done, oldest had wisdom teethe extraction, followed by my mom breaking her hand and needing surgery... then my youngest came down with Pneumonia. And in between all this I also had follow ups for those said ppl ... then birthdays, more birthdays ... followed by oh wait one more birthday. My anniversary is coming up and I have a few Jeep events  I am going to. So looks like I will update when I can as I will be busy! Thank you for being so patient with  me. I have also had writers block on how to tie this chapter up. lol Well onto the next chapter.... see you soon!!!