the real jace

Clary's POV

Of course i went ahead and sent a text to the number i was mysteriously given im a dareing girl.

That number sent a text back it said:
Hey clary its jace wayland

I really felt my heart stop right there and a smile blossomed on my face for some reason i felt happy.

I then texts back saying "oh hey what did you wanna talk to me about?"

A few minutes later jace said "oh can you just meet me at java jones tommorow night after school?"

I wondered if this was a date so i said "are you asking me out on a date?? ;)"

Jace then said "i guess so ;)"

I was shocked i could not belive jace is asking me out! Then i said "in that sure :)"

Jace then said "great meet me there at 7:00pm :)"

I was so excited for tommorow but then i just reliesed i am in love with jace wayland.

~next day~

Jace's POV

I was very happy for when clary said yes to the date.

School pasted by quick for me so when i got home i just relaxed for abit.

When it was near time to go i changed into some other clothes and just messed with my hair a bit then walked out the door to meet clary.

Clary's POV

when i got home i started getting ready. So i put on some skinny jeans a pretty black blouse with a bit of golden lace and tall black high heels.

I then straighten my hair and put on light make up. I saw it was 6:45 so i got my purse then then went out to meet jace.

When i arrived he was already there i saw him talking to kaelie looks like she just happened to be here with friends.

I walked over to them and smiled at kaelie she glared at me then returned over to her friends.

So i sat down then asked "how do you like your coffee?"

I said dark coffee with 2 sugar cubes.

I few minutes later he returned with our coffe. So i asked why did you really want to go on a date with me?

Jace said "1 i really wanna get to know you 2 your really pretty". I blushed at the second reason.

So we started talking about how school was going for us and then i poped the question so are izzy,alec,maryse,and robert the only family your close to?"

His smile turned into a frown which really started worrying me. He then said "come take a walk with me i should probably tell you some stuff".

So minutes later we were walking to the park.

Once we sat down next to a pond jace said "i had a brother once"

I got confushed and said had?

He said yes ....my brother...max died when he was eight years old. When he said this a tear sliped down his cheek.

I gave him a hug i felt so bad for him.

He then said "when he died i didnt want to seem weak so i would just be bad and play alot of girls cause sometimes it would take my mind off him".

But he continued "but when i see you i just want to be myself...clary...can i...tell you something?"

I was just shocked so i said why jace of course you can.

Jace said "clary...i thing im falling for you"

I was shocked so i said "jace...i have already fell for you" i didnt even know that would slip out of my mouth.

Right when i said that his lips crashed into mine. It was a sweet kiss it lasted for about 3 minutes.

But i pulled away and said jace i cant do this your a player.

When i said that i can see the flash of hurt in his eyes he said "i see how it is i guess i will go now".

Before i can say anything he was already gone.

Well they have there first kiss yay! Will chapter 5 coming soon! :)