【Chapter One: His Twin】

A:N: I'm sooo sorry, but if you haven't read the description, you would have to go and read it first. Bows* I'm really sorry. Ps... It's also fine if you don't want to...

Your POV
I hated it when my parents pay for me, uhg. I kept thinking as I walked to my university, Freedom Uni. I hate it when I use the car... (A couple of minutes later)
Finally I'm here! I exclaimed in my mind. I quickly reached out for my bag to get the map, the place was gigantic. Then I realized I left it in my room! I don't wanna go back. I told myself sarcastically. I'll just ask someone, there's still a couple of minutes before the opening ceremony. Then I saw someone right in front of me. "Excuse me, but can you show me to the entrance hall?" I hope this guy will help, please help. "Tch, how did you even come here when you don't have a map? As if I'm helping a brat like you." My eye brows twitched. "Levi, you don't have to be rude..." A guy beside him spoke and looked at me. "I'm sorry about that, he isn't good with strangers, but you can come with us since we're just going there." Thank god there's a guy like him around. "T-thanks a lot! Bow*" thank the lord! "Urm, (Y/N) you don't have to bow, hehe." I was wondering why. "Anyway, how did you know my name?" I'm curious enough to ask this. "Oh, right. You see your family and Levi's family has the riches companies here so, I'm just glad you asked us for assistance." When they mentioned my family my brain hurt. Ding* ding* "oh, that's the signal, anyway I'm Eren, nice to meet you." Well at least he's kind enough to show me the way. "We just walked in silence.

"Ok, we're here." Eren pointed the chairs, signaling us to sit. (Formation: Mikasa, Eren, Levi, You.) "Oh, (y/n). This is Mikasa." Eren pointed at the girl beside him. "Nice to meet you." I said with a cold tone. "Uh, (y/n), was your voice always like that?" I was confused, what does he mean? "What do you mean?" I counter questioned him, still using my cold voice. "Just a second ago your voice was so cute, and now, you sound like Levi..." Cute, that word... "My voice was always like this..." Both me and Levi sat down on the chairs. As we sat we crossed our arms and legs at the same time. Eren and Mikasa's Jaw dropped. Instead of paying attention to them I paid attention to the stage in front waiting for the ceremony to start. "(Y/n)! W-what the." They both screamed together. "Something wrong?" still using my cold voice and answered them without looking at their area. "B-but-" Eren and Mikasa couldn't relax. "Tch!" Levi and me tched at the same time. Still not looking at them. "Are you copying me brat?" Levi looked at me, calling me brat again. "I wanted to ask you the same, gnome." We didn't look at each other while communicating. Eren and Mikasa took their chairs and sat on them with their jaws on the ground. "Who you calling gnome? I'm still taller than you brat." He looked at me with a glare. All I did was glare back. "Mikasa, I wanna go away now." Eren complained. "We can't the head principal is talking." Mikasa replied. Then both me and Levi eventually stopped glaring at each other and focused. "Sigh*" Mikasa and Eren seamed relieved.

(A couple of minutes later)

We went out of the ceremony hall, and Eren and Mikasa seamed so tired. "You two seam sleepy..." I asked still walking beside Levi. "The ceremony was boring, of course they'll be like this. Try to look at yourself." Levi looked straight and I grabbed my phone to check what happened. "O My God! I look like I need a break." Levi was right, but he, himself looks tired. "Levi you better look at yourself as well. Sigh*" He looked confused at first but then I tilt my phone to where he can see his reflection. "Jesus, I look filthy." He exclaimed, reacting the way I did. Then the principal passed by. "Oh my, you 4 look like you need to rest." She slightly laughed. "Hello, Ma'am." Was all Levi and I could say, and to be honest we all looked tired AF! And yes, I can SWEAR! "You guys should go to your dorms, and you have the exact number of boys and girls to have a dorm." She chuckled. "We can?!" Both Eren and Mikasa screamed. "Yes, to have one dorm you must have 2 girls and 2 boys, don't worry the men will have a different area of the room and the girls too, honestly it's like a small house." Both me and Levi thanked her and walked away with Eren and Mikasa. "I'm sooo sleepy, is it really 11:28?" Mikasa complained. "Tch, we're almost there, I don't understand why the dorms are so far away." Levi complained with her. "I don't think I wanna move." Then I complained. "ARE WE THERE YET?!" Eren yelled.

"Ah, there you are!" A random guy ran up to us. "Excuse me, who are you." I stood up properly. Still keeping my cold tone. "Your parents told me to settle your things here." The guy spoke. "I don't care, and who are you exactly?" Levi backed me up. "Oh, e- I'm Sainer. (A:N-Btw I made some more characters out of AOT) "can we get in now?" Mikasa complained while leaning on Eren and Eren leaning on her. "Oh sure, here your keys." He gave me four keys. And we walked in thanking him. I tried to take the keys off, but it was to hard to unlock the key chain, I hated doing this. Levi saw me struggling and took the chain and got all 4 keys out of it. "Thanks." I thanked him as he gave me, my key and handed the others theirs. We walked through the halls and finally saw ours. It was room 5554. I opened it, then Eren and Mikasa rushed to the sofa. I looked for the room Mikasa and I will stay, and I found it. The theme color for the girls where red and white and I found the men's room, their theme was Blue and white. "Levi! I found your room." I yelled inside the men's room. "Coming!" Eren replied. I wonder where Levi is. After Eren came I showed him their room and walked to the Living room, I found Levi sleeping peacefully, I sat on the other side and Slept.

Mikasa's POV
I walked from the kitchen to the living room. There I saw Levi and (y/n) sleeping. "Eren!" I shouted. Since Eren came running, I know that I yelled loudly. "What is it?" He asked. "Let's make fun of them, shall we?" I gave him a creepy smirk and pointed (y/n) and Levi. He smirked and nodded back. I grabbed my phone and Eren grabbed his. Then I carried (y/n) next o Levi, and rested her head at Levi's shoulder. After that I took a picture. Then I changed their formation, after that I told Eren to pretend to sleep, and made him sit beside.

Ps: I couldn't find anything else that looks like this, anyway this is what happened, just pretend dat there's only three of them!

(Hours later)

Your POV
as I woke up I saw Levi looking at me and for some reason, he was only a few inches away! "Scream!*" both me and Levi screamed. Eren and Mikasa laughed at our reactions. "They're sure twins!" Mikasa tried to talk out of her laughing state. Eventually she fell on the floor. "Tch! TWINS?" We both screamed at them. "Yes, Twins."

"Ha, very funny"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・CLOSING・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
WORD COUNT: 1330 (closing not excluded)