please read!

I really want to thank all of you for supporting my book.
So if you want to know why im not updating keep reading (probably all of you just ignored this)
So heres my story...
I met this boy and i really like him actually i love him yeah i know its a strong word but whenever i go home i just want to cry bc i miss him already like the fuck he has that effect on me and im crazy about him but theres this little problem.
He has a girlfriend like they've met before and all but now its like internet relationship and hes literally cheating on her with me and i feel so guilty and sad about her bc she doesnt know anything and its just stressing me out.
He was my first kiss we kissed like three times and thats all.
We hug,hold hands when there is nobody around.
Im like in the "gang" and im the only girl in it but its cool bc girls are so fucking dumb here but back to the story and some of boys saw us when we were holding hands so its like they know about us?
And that boy said that he will break up with his gf soon.
And IM the fucking reason she will be sad and will be crying for days bc of ME..
I just want you guys to cheer me up or give me an advice :).
Thank you all who came to the end ok this is longer then my whole book :).