Chapter 62~

I woke up tired as hell with a massive headache. I felt nauseous so i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilette. Why me? Why me? Damn you Zayn.

I felt so weak. I didn't know what to do, i was in so much pain.

I heard a knock on the door. I went down slowly because lifting my feet was so hard.

I opened it to find selena.

I dont know what emotion to think of since she was the reason justin and i broke of but yet that of the reconnection.

I just sighed and opened the door for her signaling her to come in.

I sat on the couch waiting for her to do the same.

"Well hello to you too" she said sitting next to me putting her bag on her lap patting it.

"Umm so how are you?" She said unsure.

"Good you?" I just dont know what to do say or feel. But i could sense that there is something going on.

"Good, well i was wondering if you would like to go baby shopping?" She smiled weirdly but sweet.

What? How did she know about that?

"How did i know?" She laughed reading my mind.

"Zayn told me, well we are awfully close these days. Ryan dumped me so i had to find a way to move on" she smiled weakly.

I could see her pain in her eyes

And without thinking i nodded and pity smiled at her.

She clapped her hands standing up.

"Awesome, see you at 6" she air hugged and kissed me before she ran out the door.

Wow. Okay then.

I went upstairs to get dressed hiding that huge bump because its starting to enlarge by the minute and its scaring me.

It was still 4 o'clock and i was tired as hell and why did i agree to go? I have enough clothes for the baby.

I screamed into my pillow as i got up and got dressed.

I hopped into my car and headed to the mall for our little shopping spree.

I rubbed my belly whispering.

"the things i do for you" i smiled as i shook my head.

Selena texted me to meet her at the baby shop around to corner and i did. She was wearing a disguise which wasnt the smartest one since her hair was flowing out of her hoodie hat. Wow.

I secretly laughed as she tried to turn whenever someone tries to suspect its her.

"Gonzalez!" I shouted. I laughed as she looked at me like i was crazy.

"What did you just call me?" She faked laughed. It was obvious. She was about to punch me.

"werent you trying to stay under cover?" I smirked. All she did was nod.

"Shall we begin?" I said trying to break the silence.

Again all she did was nod.

"Alrighty then" i said under my breath.

Hours passed by and we were almost done shopping. I couldnt carry the bags anymore.

"Here let him put these in your car" she said handing the bags to one of her security guards that looked like a friend or something.

I nodded as she excused herself going to the bathroom.

So i just sat at the closest coffee shop because my feet are killing me.

I ordered a cup to go just in case she comes back i would need my coffee to be able to stay on my feet.

There were no such thing as privacy since some beliebers noticed who i was. Ofcourse being beliebers they know everything about justin bieber's life and i myself am part of justin bieber's life.

I pulled my chair under the table so i could be able to hide the bump it was hard tho but it was better than nothing.

Some wanted pictures, some wanted autographs, some told me how lucky i am for having justin as a boyfriend and i was. And some threatened me to stay away from justin.

I just rolled my eyes as i continued sipping my cup of coffee.

Where the hell is selena? Or may i say gonzalez?

I sighed not minding my cup of coffee.

Until my phone went on and off.

New text message from selena

"Come meet me at the mini market and help me with my disguise.. Hurry xx"

I stood up not hurrying because for one to fix a disguise is not an emergency nor a big deal.

I started to walk funny because my back hurts. Did i mention im carrying two people? My own body weight and my baby's?

I honestly dont know how much longer i can keep this going.

I hurried since i knew selena will go all crazy on me if i got late.

I entered this dark alley. Where abandoned stores were located. Why in the world would they place a mini market at the end of this pathway.

And selena's hiding game was on another level.

I squinted my eyes trying to see clearly. But clearly that didnt work. See what i did there.. Okay im going to shut up now.

Well i was trying to distract myself because this dark pathway is freaking me out.

"Dont move" someone whispered in my ear covering my mouth.

I breathed heavily as a tear escaped my eye. My head started spinning and i started to get dizzy.

"Im sorry" those were the last words i heard from last night.

"Not" not exactly.