New York City. Full of faces. But all he wanted to see was hers and he searched and searched. But she was on the loose he had very little chance in finding her. But that day he walked down the busy street full of faces he found that she might have not been fairly after all.

Albuquerque, New Mexico; 2006

There she was. Dancing around the fire to the loud music that escaped the speakers. He watched intrigued as she moved in slow motion type formation to the song. He watched her hair fall against her face while she ignored it as she didn't give a damn. He watched as she moved gracefully by herself as the others around the fire talked to other people. He was clueless as if she knew that his eyes were glued to her figure dancing around in the sunset. She clos ed d her eyes swaying along to the beat in her own world. She couldn't hear the loud voices trying to talk louder than the music. All she could hear was the slow toned bass of the song as it her enjoy dancing to the song. All she felt was his eyes on her as she moved with every step. She loved the attention. In fact she craved it. Without it she felt like her worth was nothing. She wanted people to say her name to see her face everywhere they look but she never wanted attachment. She would say what she what she needed to get what she wanted they loved her and she loved attention. To her it was a win win situation. To them they felt like she would would stay with them forever as she had told them. However when someone else gave her what she wanted she wouldn't hesitate. He didn't move. All he wanted to do was sit and watch her. To him it wasn't just entertainment yet it was like a Oscar winning movie. It had a great leading actress and a great storyline. Yet something was missing, but that's what everyone loved about it. She was a mystery that would always be unsolved. You might find out one thing but that leads to another thing you don't know. The night grew darker she still danced by the lit up fire and he still watched. At dawn she stopped turned off the heart thumping music and headed towards her tent. On her way there she dropped a piece of paper. Letting it fall like a droplet of rain or a tear that sticks to the ground or your face. She kept walking towards her tent and before she closes the zip she flashes a smile. A smile that could set the world on fire without waiting for global warming to occ. A smile that only a few get to see. At least he wanted to believe that. He knew mill9of men have seen that smile and fell for it. Millions have been close enough to make that smile collide with their own. And millions have seen that smile look up into their eyes. However he opened the note without hesitation.

Sunrise ♡
xoxo,she