Chapter 2

"Okay. Well that's a great book." Alexa said. I asked her the same question and she had the book called "The little prince" which I already read before.

It was a great book. It has many facts and information. After that, we went to the library to do our homework. We passed our library card, and found a seat near the librarian incase if we need to borrow a book from the library.

We also studied for our test tomorrow in Math and head back home. We read all the facts to get to know the answers in the test because we don't want to fail the test.

Test day, we double-reviewed before the class started. And then I asked my seatmate, "Did you studied?" and then he said "No, I didn't. I was playing computer games and I didn't know that there is a test".

I said "Well what are you going to do? You should've have been checked your diary first. Think before you act".

He said "Well I'm just going to guess what is the answer or maybe copy someone." I said "Why are you going to copy someone?? The teacher will be mad at you and its not good.

The teacher went in the classroom,we greeted her and she quickly and sat down on her chair and said "Good morning, are you ready for your test?"
My classmates said "YES!" except for my seatmate. Well my seatmate here is not yet that ready to answer the test.