Chapter 7 - Just A Fan

Start from the beginning

"Louis_Tomlinson: I still want to know what's going on?"

So I told him everything and he understood. He felt sad for me but I wasn't upset anymore. I already had started making plans. I was not going to stop seeing my best friend just like that. I was determined me and Emily would find ways to see each other.

I went downstairs and walked past my mom. I didn't say anything to her and she didn't say anything to me. I think she knew I would still be upset and it would be best to just leave me alone for awhile. And she was damn right. I walked onto the porch and sat down like I do everyday when Sasha came running over to me from out of nowhere. "God, you scared me." I nearly dropped my apple and looked up at her.

"Sorry." She sat down next to me. By the looks of how she was dressed I think she was on her morning jog. "Have you found a job yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah I did actually." She was out of breath and took a drink of her water bottle before speaking again. "I got an interview at the Baked Potato Company in the mall in 2 hours."

"Ooh that's good. Food though...really, that doesn't even surpirse me." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Now tell me what's going on with your Twitter?" Her eyes got really big and she grinned at me. I guess she'd noticed my recent followers.

Harry's POV:

After Louis told us Katie was deperessed and begged all of us to follow her, Zayn messaged Perrie and asker her to follow Katie and Niall asked the boys in 5 Seconds Of Summer to follow her as well. We were going to follow her eventually anyway.

I was supposed to be in dress rehearsal but I found myself sitting on the edge of the stage scrolling through Katie's pictures on Twitter. She didn't have any of herself on her page. Mostly of her dog and her friends and then hundreds of pictures she retweeted of us. Then I checked out Emily's page. Again, exactly the same. Only pictures of herself, her friends, and her cat. Why was there no pictures of Kaite on here? Angel's page was the same, no pictures of herself or of Katie, mostly of us and a couple of her college friends. She must be insecure like her sister. Has Katie asked her friends not to share any pictures of her? Then I looked at Sasha's page. Her profile picture was of herself holding a McDonalds cup. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and...I found myself saving it. She had a couple other pictures of herself, in her guard uniform and then in a dress she wore out with her friends one night. Her pictures made me smile and I was worried I was going to end up feeling the way Louis feels about Katie. Without even thinking I clicked the follow button.

I went back to my newsfeed and noticed Sasha was replying to tweets. She must be online now. I sat there for nearly 30 minutes staring at her reply to everyone's tweets. Why wasn't she messaging me? Usually when I follow someone I immediately get "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH HARRY" Where was that?! I can't believe how much this was bothering me. I was expecting her to come begging to talk to me but she didn't.

I messaged her. I can't believe I actually messaged her.

"Me: I followed you."

I went back to my newsfeed and saw she was still chatting away with her friends. Then suddenly I got a message back.

"Sasha: I know, I saw. :)"

You saw? If you saw then why didn't you say something?! No thank you?!

"Me: I wasn't sure if you noticed. You didn't say anything."

This is the first time we've talked and she says 'I know'. I wasn't used to this at all. When did I get a big head and start expecting fans to message me? I've never been that way before.