I

Only an hour away from both of the major California tracks the farm was in the perfect position for training thoroughbreds, the small California branch of the global giant Full Moon it was the American version of Coolmores Ballydoyle. In it's sixty four year history the farm had produced everything from Kentucky derby to Melbourne cup winners, countless champions yet there was still one elusive prize that still alluded them. The triple crown of thoroughbred racing, a prize that only twelve colts had been brilliant enough to achieve yet even after every failed attempt the farm never lost hope that one day they'd capture it, they just had to wait for the right horse. Every year promising two year olds renewed hope that next year would be their year, none ever lived up to that hope, until a unusually large filly arrived just an hour past midnight. The daughter of a triple crown winner out of one of the most brilliant mares of the twenty first century the filly was regally bred, hopes were high for her but nobody could have expected the journey the filly would take them on in a lengthy eight year career. Nobody could have predicted the flawless mix of speed and stamina, the perfect racehorse she had more talent then anyone dared to hope. This is her story, the life of a mare who ruled not just a nation but a world, who inspired millions and most importantly a mare who never surrendered to anything not even death.

Hi, turns out I am live and hopefully this time I'll make some progress. If something doesn't make sense please let me know and I'll try to go back and clear things up. Ideas are always welcomed. Also I'm not that great at grammar and I'd highly appreciate it if you'd let me know when I made mistakes