58: saving alyssa

BRENDON POV (rip)
"so what y'all are trying to tell us is that liam is abusing alyssa?" i asked. her friends and zack nodded. "it all adds up" he said. "thats impossible. she loves him so much. alyssa said herself that if a guy treated her like that she'd leave them" sarah added. "shes alyssa! she says shit then gets scared.

"i say you call her. we get the info. zack records it. call the cops. boom" dice clapped. "okay you-" i got cut off by my phone ringing. alyssa! "answer!"

zack pressed record and i put her on speaker. "hey alyssa" i said. "HELP ME!" she sobbed. my eyes widened.

ALYSSA POV
"b-but im not ready!" i cried out as he pulled at my sweater. "tell me why you've always been begging for it you slut" he hissed. i had one option. i scratched his cheek and kicked his balls. he yelped in pain. i started to sob. i grabbed my phone and ran out of the room. i locked his door and dialled the right number.

"hey alyssa!"
"HELP ME!" i sobbed. "i-i didn't think he'd do it again so i forgave him b-but its gone too far!" i ran into the kitchen while liam thrashed around upstairs.
"alyssa. is liam abusing you?"
"im sorry i-i should have listened to you! i thought i loved him!" i wept. "where are you? whats going on? breathe okay" my dad said calmly. "im at his apartment. he beat me up them tried to rape me!"

liam threw a plate at me. i screamed and ducked away. "babe call the cops now! im going to fucking murder that piece of shit!" brendon was raging. "whos on the phone huh slut?" liam sidled over to me. "i love you dad" i whispered into my phone. "alyssa no!"

liam grabbed my wrist and threw my phone against the wall. i ran to the main room and he threw a fork at me. i gasped in pain as it pierced my skin. i pulled it out, blood trickling out of my shoulder.

"please dont" i whimpered. i heard sirens outside. "lets make this quick" he growled. i kneed his stomach and slammed the fork into his appendix. he reeled back and fell. i darted out of the house for my life.

"alyssa! alyssa!" brendon ran over to me. i fell into his arms and sobbed. "its okay darling. i gotcha" he mumbled, holding me tight. we sat on the floor clutching each other tightly.

i looked up slightly to see liam being put in handcuffs. "im gonna kill that son of a bitch" brendon hissed. i shivered. "hey" brendon held my cheeks. "don't ever put yourself in this position again. you're worth everything. and you did not deserve any of that" he said, looking me in the eye. i nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks. "im sorry" i whispered. "no dont be! i know what you're like" he wiped my tears with his thumbs and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"alyssa!" we turn around to see my friends, sarah and zack running towards us. "i may have left them behind" brendon said.

my saviour | brendon urieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara