Filming Day

FREYA'S POV

I cant believe its finally the day, I'm finally filming alone with Talia. Hopefully she gets here soon, I'm getting nervous. I'm finally going to show her how I feel, every time I look at her, her big beautiful eyes, her perfect hair, her amazing smile, it's too overwhelming. Everytime I hug her, touch her, talk to her, I cant resist. I hope she doesn't get scared... I just want to know how I truly feel.

OMG the door bell! I walk towards the door, heart beating out of my chest with every foot step, its finally going to happen. I answer the door and there she is, Talia's big smile greeting me, shes gone for silver hair this week, I love it. I grab her quick and pull her in for a hug.
'Sorry' I say in a panic, 'I'm just excited to finally film with you alone'
'It's ok' Talia replied, 'I'm excited as well!'

I take a step back, cheeks rosy red, knees weeks, arms heavy.
'Let's go to my room' I say quickly to distract her from my staring.
I let her walk ahead of me. Her ass is amazing, bouncing up and down as we walk up the stairs. I just want to grab it, rip her jeans off and do unimaginable things to it. I cant wait.

Once we get up to my room Talia turns around and says 'you still haven't told me what were filming Freya, I'm hoping it's something fun!'
'Oh yes, it's going to be fun' I reply, Talia not knowing what I really have planned. 'Its just a truth or dare video'.
'Awesome' Talia exclaims.
'I've already set up the cameras, so just jump on the bed and get comfy' I instruct Talia. She does as I say, and I hope this isn't the last thing I make her do.

We start filming, asking innocent questions after innocent question, until I finally convince myself to go for it.
'Truth or dare?' I ask. Talia responds with truth, just like I wanted.
'Have you ever kissed a girl?' I asked in a quick mumble hoping she hears me.
'Sorry, what?' She responds. Talia was shocked, she shuffled back on the bed while I was repeating the question.
'Have you ever kissed a girl?' I said clearly.
'Ummmmm no.' She says. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I edge closer to her while she is trying to move back until she runs out of room on the bed. I look straight into her beautiful eyes, bite my lower lip and ask her 'How about you try and kiss me?'.
'What about Simon?!' She exclaims. 'And Josh?!' She adds.
'Dont worry about them' I assure her, 'What they dont know wont hurt them'.
I put my hand on her knee and slowly move it towards her pussy. She isn't resisting. This is my chance.

I touch her cheek, and move in for the kiss, I cant believe that this is finally happening, my lips meet hers, her big, soft lips, they taste amazing. We linger for a second before moving back. Shes smiling at me, she wants more. I take her jacket off and go in for another kiss, this time more passionately, her heavy breathing is turning me on, I'm already wet, I wonder if she is. I grab her tits aggressively, listening to her moan as I kiss her neck.
'I cant believe this is happening' I tell her
'This feels so right' she replies
We both laugh and smile before going in for another kiss.
I take off Talia's top revealing her boobs. They are perfect. I've always been self conscious of my own and am scared that she wont like mine. Talia takes off my top and let's out one of her classic nervous giggles. I cant handle it. She starts licking my nipple, they go hard in seconds, I just want to grab her, touch her, play with her.

I put my hands in her pants while she is playing with me, she's soaking wet.
I lick my fingers and start rubbing her clit, she is breathing heavily into my ear, we're both almost naked, grinding up against each other, this is hotter than I ever imagined.
I take off her pants and she takes off mine. I forcefully push her onto her back leaning in for a kiss, I then move down, kissing her neck, her tits, her stomach and then I finally got there. I've always dreamt about this. I kiss her thigh and she gives out a screech, I want to tease her. I run my fingers up and down her wet pussy, taking in every little moan. I lick her pussy and dont stop for a while. I'm loving every moment of this and by the looks and sounds of it Talia is loving it just as much.

'Dont stop!' Talia yells, 'right there Freya, right there, I'm about to cum'
I dont stop, sliding my fingers in and out while licking her clit. It tastes so good.
Talia runs out of breath and I take this as a sign. I flip her over and start playing with her ass.
'Mmmmm, I've always wanted to eat your ass' I say, salivating.
I start licking her asshole, Talias moaning fuelling my desire. I want to feel this, I want Talia to take control, but I know she wont.
I look her in the eyes.
'My turn' I say.
'B...bu...butbut I've never done this before'
'Just go with it, have fun!' I tell her.
I lay back, accepting my fate. You can't take the smile off my face.
I can tell shes nervous, she starts by licking on my tits.
'I love your small boobs' she says
I sigh in relief and awkwardly smile back at her, she knows that i appreciate the comment.

She is getting lower and lower, while I'm getting wetter and wetter. She begins to lick and suck, it feels so good. I cant handle it. I moan so loud the neighbors can probably hear me, but I dont care, all I care about is Talia and how good she is making me feel. She's still going and I'm still cumming. I hope she never stops, I dont want this to end. I grab a pillow, the bed sheets, anything to keep me from shaking, it feels so good.

By the time she finishes, my face is as red as a tomato. I cant handle anymore. It was better than I imagined.
Talia comes up to kiss me. Our naked bodies touching and grinding as we grab each other. We cuddle while kissing, still in shock that this actually happened, but by the looks of things we are glad that it did.
She looks me in the eyes
'Freya, did you know that we were going to do this before we started filming?'
'I hoped we would' I admitted
'I'm glad we did' Talia replied kissing my forehead and cheeks multiple times.
We lay with each other for a few minutes before we get up and get dressed. This is bliss, I'm in heaven.
After we get dressed Talia looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and says 'When are we going to film again?'
I look at her, smile, grab her and say 'Anytime you want' before kissing her one more time.

Talia leaves and I stay in my room, shocked at what just happened. I cant stop smiling, my cheeks are becoming sore. I hope this happens again soon.

END