Sinduja.... Too young, too soon?

Hello peeps! Missed me? No? well, no worries...

Sometimes in your life, things take place in such a hurry that you can't understand a bit. And so was the case with me and Sinduja. One moment I thought that she was rude and the other moment she was like a free bird. If I tell you that Sinduja was an exact replica of our Avni, the same expressive eyes and a mole just above her upper lip, then I don't think I am wrong. So now, let me tell you what that fateful day had in store for us. But some acknowledgement to make:

Mrs. Agarwal ( Sinduja's mother)

Sinduja's brother( locating the two people was difficult)

Our van driver (whom I contacted after years

Haya ( my and Sinduja's friend )

Let's start
...........................................................

Place: Lucknow

Year: 2007

Time: Around 2:00 pm. It was home time from school

I, Sinduja, Haya and Ansh, we were four friends who shared the same van. I Haya and Ansh got on well but conversation between me and Sinduja was limited to only a "hi" and "hello". Months passed by and the distance between us withered away.

One day after home time, we boarded our van. My home came first. When we reached my home, out of the blue, Sinduja hugged me. That was unusual. But I responded with a smile.

Then came Sinduja's home. Her house was situated at the side of a two lane busy road, which was divided by a divider. It was the driver's duty to accompany the wards to their home.
But Sinduja insisted upon going by herself. Haya had lent a copy of her to Sinduja which was to be returned that day. Sinduja told the driver and Haya,  "Bas kuch der"( Just some time; and hence my story's name).

She was crossing the road when a speeding truck hit her. The hit was so intense that Sinduja stumbled across the divider and before she could have got up, a car ran over her. And all this happened in front of her mother and brother. Before she could have been rushed to the hospital, she passed away....

I am sorry if u think that I am exaggerating, but the feelings in your heart need to be conveyed, be it verbally or through words on a page.
______________________________________

P.SI'd love if u all will recommend this fanfic to your friends who are on wattpad. This fanfic is a tribute to Sinduja and I want this fanfic to reach many people.

P.P.S  I know that the story is yet to begin, but it really disappoints to see the number of views over 200 and the number of votes not even crossing 40. Guys please understand, your comments and votes are the only means of motivation to write a story.

Waiting for your response.
Much love,
Khushi.