Strong Together

Yuuki

I woke up to a really different surroundings.
"Where am i?" And then i realize that i'm stuck in this death game. "So, second day huh?" I got out of my bed and change to my gear. It's time for me to get stronger.

When i left my room, the door next to me just opened. "Who could that be?" Then a guy with black hair came out with his sword, it's the guy from yesterday. "Hey Kirito, good morning" "Oh. Morning Yuuki" "Where are you going?" I asked " I'm planning on doing quest to get more money. Want to come with?" "YEAH" I said cheerfully.

(After the quest hunting)

"Wooh, i'm tired. Wanna get something to eat?" Kirito asked "Sure, stomach is rumbling" It is around 5 pm, we bought some bread and walked around in the town. "Say Kirito, were you a beta tester?" I asked "Wa..what makes you think that?" "It's just that your moves were really clean and smooth, flawless to be exact" He looked a little bit flattered, it's kinda cute. "Yeah.. I am a beta tester" "I knew it! It's all in your face while you were fighting!" "Well, i don't like people knowing i'm a beta tester so, could you keep it a secret? Just the two of us." "Sure, but why?" He looked away "I don't know, anyway come on, your so slow" He said in a teasing matter. I pouted while catching up to him. We got to our inn and before i went to my room i turned to look at Kirito "Hey thanks for today, it was fun, we should do it tomorrow!" I said with a smile. "Yeah, definitely! Well I'll be going now, good night" I waved good bye and entered my room. I changed to my pajamas and went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless. I decided to roam around the town for abit. "I wonder where the boss room is, no one had found it yet." I kept walking and walking until i reached a hill. There i could see the village "So this is Sword Art Online, the new death game. 12 people had died. There's no telling how many people will die because of this game. It could be me, Kirito, anyone. It's scary" I frowned by the thought of me and Kirito not making out of this alive. "It is scary" Someone behind me replied. I quickly turned around to see who it is. It was Kirito "We don't know when we're gonna die. If we're not careful, it could be the end of us. But i promise you, we will make it out of here ALIVE!" He said with a smile. His face shows determination, that we will make it out of here. And just by those words, a smile formed on my mouth. I felt safe, calm with no worries. I wish i can be as strong as him. "Thanks Kirito, for cheering me up. By the way, why are you doing up this late?" I asked wondering. "Oh, well when i was about to go to bed, i can't sleep. So i decided to go kill some monsters to maybe tired me out. Then i saw you here." "You need your sleep Kirito, go to bed!" I said with a hint of sass. "Pfft.. your not my mom!" We both laughed our butts off. "Well, it's 15 past 12, we should head back, i'm tired now." He said. I nodded and we both head back to our rooms. Because of Kirito, i finally had a peaceful sleep with a smile plastered on my face. "Thank you Kirito, for being there for me.." I said before i closed my eyes and went to sleep.