Chapter 2 The Talk

Hey guys sorry for the delay i was very busy anyways here chapter 2 ENJOY! ^^   

Shy walked down the stairs to see his father. "Ah Shy you finally awoken" he said with a bright smile, Shy looked at him not excited, since his father was the one that started the ceremony.to Shy the ceremony makes him scared and uncomfortable and it was gonna start tonight. I need to find a way to avoid the ceremony, Shy thought as he went to his room. He got stopped by his mother she looked at him with a concern face. "Shy sweetie are you ok?" she said still concerned, Shy nodded still scared, Shy's mother hugged him warmly as she smile."everything will be ok sweetie" she said as his father walked past them.

Later that day Shy walked down the stairs as he walks into the living room where he sees his whole family having a party, Shy walked downstairs and greeted his family as they greeted him back. "So shy are you ready for your crowning?" his mother said smiling, he did a fake smile trying to make it look real, his mother sighed and asked him to come outside with her.

They walked around outside as she spoke to him. "Shy sweetie what's wrong?" she said looking at him, he sighed and looked down.as he shrugged. "Is it because you're scared of the crowning?" she said looking at him as he nodded, she gave him a hug and she smiled "Honey its ok its something new to you but i promise you will like being a prince" she said smiling, Shy looked out at the bright moon as he frowned, his mother looked at him then at the moon. "Sweetie when i die i want you to do something" she said as he looked at her, she whispered to him in a calm voice "when i die and you become crowned i want you to go see the world" she said as his eyes widened, he then hugged her and cried into her arms as she smiled at him.