begone

3rd POV

"...harder!!!" Tom screamed.

"You're fucking trash at this, let's call it quits." Tom said to Jerry, "make this monopoly game harder or else I'll leave." Jerry started to sweat, he didn't want to get Tom to leave; not when he just successfully got him to come inside his apartment for the first time. Using his brain, he thought up of a stupid idea.

Luckily, Jerry had other games in his closet. "Why don't we play Twister?" He suggested, giving
pathetic smile. "Yeah, okay" Tom said. Tom couldn't resist the urge to, it was his first time playing twister.

                "Tch, move over there, bitch." Tom spat at Jerry. Normally, someone would get angry at this, but Jerry didn't. He loved Tom to the bottom of his heart. Soon, you'll be my bitch ;), he thought, smirking to himself. "Hurry up and stop daydreaming!" Tom yelled at Jerry, snapping him out of his thoughts. "I- oh." Jerry said, realizing he was daydreaming. "Okay, let's move on with it." Tom moves around and accidentally touched Jerry's private part. Fuck, this is making me gay, both of them thought. "Let's play something else...?" Tom suggested, afraid he'll get a boner because that'll make him more gay.

               "Truth or dare?" Jerry asked Tom.
"Dare." Tom said bravely.
"I dare you to... call me daddy" Jerry smirked.
Tom gasped. How dare he tell me to do that! He thought. "What's wrong? Are you going to do it or not?" Jerry asked, still smirking.

"D...da-daddy." Tom said. His face was now bright red out of embarrassment, he couldn't believe that he was doing this. Meanwhile, Jerry got a boner while hearing Tom say that and he couldn't control his urge anymore. The next thing he knew, he pounced onto Tom. "What the fuck?!" Tom screeched. "Begone, gay bitch!" He said and grabbed for something to hit Jerry with. Tom found a crane and took it to protect himself.

...

Tom arrived home and open his door. He had successfully escaped Jerry and he couldn't believe what happened before. He decided to take a good rest and fell asleep on his bed.

In the middle of the night, his phone started ringing. "Who the fuck...?" Tom sleepily said. He saw the caller ID and found out it was his girlfriend.

Conversation between Tom and his girlfriend

"Hello..?"
"Tom, you asshole. How dare you leave my birthday party!"
"Well, who the heck calls in the middle of the night just to say that! I bet you were banging some guy when I left."
"What the fuck! Why would I do that?"
"Because I know you're a hoe. Begone, thot!"
"Ugh, I'm breaking up with you!"

End of phone call

Whatever, I bet she doesn't love me anyways. That bitch looks like someone who would get over a break up under 1 minute and will go find some other guy to bang. Tom thought. After mourning over his dead relationship, he decided to go to sleep.

BEEP BEEP. The alarm clock alarmed Tom that it was time to go to school. "Ughhh, can't wait to meet Jerry and my ex girlfriend." He sarcastically said. He headed to school and heard someone call out to him. "Tom! Tom..."

"...Jerry passed out."

btw pls giv me suggestion irunningo ut of ideas