Random Dream

So this is a summery, I could probably go into more detail. This isn't entirely a dream because I did add a bit onto it once I woke up.

Something happened that lead to Darth Vader fighting an Amazon under the orders of Hippolyta in a pool of some sorts. He was badly beaten and his suit was destroyed before he was thrown into some portal that was in the pool of water. Luke finds him right as he falls unconscious in the elevator hall of a motel. Vader recovers and wakes up to find Luke with him in a hotel room. He has recovered somewhat and no longer needs his suit. Vader doesn't realize it's Luke at first and Luke had no idea it is Vader. The Force isn't working properly. Leia comes in at some point while Luke goes out because while the Force isn't working properly, Luke did sense a flux in the Force and Vader when he first arrived. Leia turns on the TV to find SW NH on and watches it. It goes onto SW ESB, and Luke makes her promise to turn it off before Besbin. Han shows up frozen in carbonite at some point, a few days later probably. Vader gives a fake name so they don't know it's him. Luke and Leia unfreeze Han. Then world destruction or something and the Luke and Leia work together and manage to put a Force shield around there group saving them and causing the two to nearly die. Once they wake up, they explain to Han's and Vader's amazement that they are twins. Then they start trying to find a way back to their world, because they are somewhat trapped on Earth.