an ###update

hi! i said i'd post an update chapter so here i am :")

i've been screaming about it a lot so most of you know that my computer spoilt a while back. i managed to get it fixed, thankfully, but i wasn't able to back up any of my book planning since they were done in notes. so, i'm left with zero planning for my books and zero motivation to write oops.

i'm really sorry for being inactive :-( i've been kinda burned out lately from school and life, and pumping out chapters are...well, not priorities at all as of now. so are graphic requests- trust me, i feel terrible not completing them, but they just add a whole new level of stress and i don't need to deal with that right now.

i have exams coming up (again. i know i use exams as an excuse every time but my school loves piling em on us) in about a week and a few days, and i didn't do too well in chemistry and maths 2 so i really need to ganbatte very hard.

and for those people who saw that i updated heaven's paradise, it's really because it's the only book that doesn't stress me out. it's a fun way to interact with people through writing about their OCs and all + it's about something i really love (idols) and it relieves stress. i feel like i'd crash and burn completely if i tried to work on anything else right now.

so, i guess the question is...when will i get back to writing properly? the answer is i don't know. i don't want to force myself to write, but i don't want to keep leaving things unfinished. i'll get around to continuing interim, bewitching theatre and glide someday, but that won't be today. i also don't think i'll be entering the PWA this year, because i have more important things to focus on and i don't want to enter a half-assed piece c: i have no idea about next year, but i guess i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.

again, sorry for being so inactive over here! i really appreciate the fact that people are still voting and commenting on all my books- it makes me really happy c:

for now, until i get my interest for writing fanfiction back, it'd mean the world to me if you'd support heaven's paradise ^^ it has a special place in my heart because i shared so many jokes and laughter with my friends while planning, and it's not often that i just want to keep on writing a book and never stop.

whoa this chapter got long :^D 

i guess i'll stop here, then. good luck to everyone for life; i hope it's going well !! i'll be back, sometime- i love yall too much to escape this hell <3