The hookup

Here I am sitting across the bar eyes locked on HIM. What a coincidence I see him here, my forbidden fruit. Everything about him makes me weak. Sexually I know I have control over him but mentally he's got me. When he looks me in the eyes my legs get weak.  His physique is amazing ; very built sexy pecs and rock hard abs. Just looking at him from a distance puts me in a trans. I love the facts that his clothes are a tad bigger in size because it hides his body. At this point I'm feeling the drinks so here comes my wild side. I text him "wyd" and to my surprise he responds "behind you". I went so far into my daydream I never saw him move. Suddenly I'm too nervous to turn around just knowing he is in arms reach makes me so wet. I turn and there he is with  a look of admiration on his face. I grab him by his belt buckle and lead him out the bar. We get to my car and I slide his hand into my lace panties. He could feel how aroused I was! (I'm not the average type I like having control) I looked him in the eyes as I forced his hand to fondle my clit. I watch his pupils dialate and his breath get shallow. I knew I had him! I grabbed his dick and he was harder than AP Biology. My heart started racing, my body called out for him. "Not here", I thought. I pulled his hand away and instantly he came to his senses, my trans on him was over. "Get in I'll drive!" I demanded him. I take us to a nearby hotel and get us a room..Thanks to my job I get a great discount. The room had a mirror on the ceiling. I just knew tonight would be great. I have him get comfortable with drinks and some loud while I freshen up. Once done I step out in a pink lace bra and boy short set. His eyes following my every move. I make my way to him on the bed to pull his shirt off and lay him down. I kiss his neck making my way down to his chest then I start to kiss and lick all over his abs as i caress his v-cut. I can feel his dick on my breast. I undue his pants and pull his dick out. His breathing is crazy at this point. I lick all around his pubic mound teasing him and when it looks as though he is about to lose it I take his manhood in my mouth and suck him. As I slowly stroke him up and down he softly moans causing my pussy to drip its sweet nectar. I rub my clit as I deep throat him. I can tell he's about to blow so I suck the and deep throat once more and just as soon as the head of his dick hits the back of my throat he exploded but to my surprise he didn't get soft. He told me to get up and I made sure to swallow his seed. He grabs me by the throat and kissed me then he laid me down and gropped my breast. In the same fashion he kissed me all over. He made his way down to my underwear kissing my clit through my lace boy shorts. I couldn't believe he was eating me through my panties it felt so good and it looked even better from that mirror on the ceiling. He finally removed my underwear and continued eating me until I came. His beard was soaked with my juices and boy was it sexy! He slid between my legs and asked if I was ready. I nodded while biting my lip "yes". I felt his dick rub against my pussy as if he was playing in my juices. He then rubbed his dick on my clit before slowly entering my yoni. I gasped as he stroked me nice and slow. I must have good because he started to go harder and faster. "Fuck I'm about to cum" he groaned. I rubbed my clit as he went in and out of my pleasure hole. I felt my pussy tighten and before I knew it he pumped my sweet yoni with his seed, we had just climaxed together. He pulled out slowly letting his cream drip to my ass. I got up and forced him into my mouth he was so weak. His dick was so sensitive he couldn't take! I snatched his soul ,well what was left of it. As we lay down relaxing before round two, I heard a loud beeping noise. WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT? I slammed the clock..fuck it was a dream..........