ISHQ HAZIR HAI- SWASAN TS ( prolouge)

This story begins with a palace ( its a modern story guys not old one..... about king and queen i have clarified in the character sketch that why i used the word king and queen)

Some soldiers are standing at the entrance of the palace. On going inside a little more, we can see that a man is not in royal clothes, but seeing him, anybody can say that he is king of that palace. A beautiful woman standing with him in a silk sari. Now you must have understood that they are our beloved Sujata and Ram Prasad Maheshwari. Any person standing on the door can see them and say that they are eagerly waiting for someone there. At that time Ram prasad started talking to someone. Let's see what the matter is happening.

Ram: GM saheb , your daughter has done well arrangements but where is she , she is not seen anywhere.

GM : ji I don't know but she must be coming.

Sujata: And how long he will take, how many years have seen him

GM : ji . Yuvraj will also be coming in just 5 minutes.

Only then a beautiful girl reached the door with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Her big eyes were looking for someone. Then she heard a voice and came to the senses

Sujata: Where were you swara beta

Swara (with smile): rani ma , as yuvraj is coming after so many years so I thought to gift him his favorite bouquet. So, i went to take these flowers for sans... i mean for yuvraj.... btw rani ma yuvraj arrived or not

Sujata; No, no not yet, but ...

GM (pointing) : see yuvraj's car , and everyone saw in the direction

Then two cars came and stopped in front of the door and from them a handsome man got out with black goggles and black suit. As soon as he descended from his car, the soldier standing there showered flowers on him.

He removed his glasses and saw the palace, It seemed like he was remembering his childhood. Only then did he see people standing at the door . Seeing them, his face shone and he went towards them and took blessing from sujata, ram, and GM . He did not even see a girl standing nearby. Seeing this, Swara felt bad but ignored.

Sanskaar ( seeing the guards who were showering flowers on him) ( with attitude) : Stop it, (to his mother) Mom who was so free to do these arrangements,

and he smiled but swara felt bad

Sujata ( with a smile) : beta ji you came after 12 years soo this all is just to show our happiness

And with a smile he took her blessings once again. Only then did Swara give him a bouquet. He saw the bouquet and then looked at swara and said

Sanskaar ( with attitude and stern face) : now what was the need to pluck these fowers

Swara : but I specially made this for you

Sanskaar: strange....

and he left without giving any attention to her.... She saw his retiring figure and felt hurt

Swara : koi sach he kehta h patharo pe ful ni chadhte ( its true that we should not waste flowers on stone)

*******************************************************************************************

so friends its my second OS  on SWASAN . if u want i will continue it . 

so let me introduce the cast:

SWARA : only daughter of mr. shekhar gadodia , a lovely girl who respect ram and sujata a lot. her mother is no more and she is iving in the palace only. Soon going to be a doctor. 

SWARA's FAMILY: 

SHEKHAR : swara's father . General Manager (GM) of king cum businessman ram prasad. Very loyal , never deny his orders . manages everything of maheshwari family. 

SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI : yuvraj or prince of maheshwari family

SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI : yuvraj or prince of maheshwari family. went london for 12 years for studies. full of attitude but respects elders .

Sanskaar's family

RAM PRASAD MAHESHWARI : King and a businessman (guys thier ancestors were kings and queen , they live in palace thats why people call them king) very kind . considers shekhar and swara as their family. 

SUJATA: very sweet lady. loves swara a lot . and sanskaar is the apple of her eyes. 

*********************************************************************************************

i will post the OS according to response only.... please comment 

+ve  -ve anything and if u cant write too much then a smile will be enough for me... 

thank you for reading 

bye bye and take care