Lost in the Darkness// LeviXReader

A/N: Probaly gonna scroll over this EH....you just did. Okay awkward. But anyway, this is my first oneshot book so sorry is this sucks or is cliche. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke with a jolt. Your mind couldn't stop spinning and you felt as though you had just fallen down a deep dark hole that you could never climb out of. Fear spread throughout your body like fire as the sound of screaming filled your ears. Your body shook and moved violently about, slashing your skin amongst sharp, pointy objects around you.

A dream? You instantly thought as your eyes opened and you saw nothing but black around you. Sweat piled down your face like a waterfall as you unconsciously tried to scramble off of the shockingly muddy ground. You felt cold sweat continually fall down your face until you realized it was raining and that also you were the one responsible for the screams that were making your ears ring so horribly.

You're knees became caked in wet mud as more branches flicked against your skin. Your ears were ringing loudly, but you couldn't convince yourself to stop screaming. No matter how many times you opened and closed my eyes—all you saw was darkness.

Your mind tried to think back to your last comprehensible memory, but the fear raking through your body and panic enabled you to do so. The wind suddenly rushed by, sending your locks of hair whipping around your face and through your clothes. The hairs on the back of your neck stood right up as your brain finally began to realize where you were.

You were outside. But just not outside, you were outside the wall. Alone.

You frantically ripped your fingernails through the trees, shrubs, and dirt guarding your path. All positive thoughts flew out of your brain as the sick truth hit you right in the face causing ripples of panic flowing throughout your entire body.

You were going to die. Maybe not tonight. But when the sun came up so would the titans surrounding you. You will be devoured without a trace left. Without anyone to care where you were or where you suddenly disappeared to. You would disappear into thin air and no one would miss or remember you.

Hyperventilating, you kept moving with the last bit of your strength. Your limbs ached and your stomach churned uncomfortably, but you fought on with all your might.

Just when you though thought your last bit of your energy would run out, a sound called out in the distance. You shook your head back and forth, forcing yourself to discard the noise and focus on wherever you were going. You just felt the need to run.

You heard rustling in the distance and you knew it wasn't due to the storm surrounding you. It was from something else. In a blind panic you took off faster than you knew your legs could ever move. Your legs and arms felt like they had caught on fire every time the smacked against the cold earth.

A titan...coming after me....gonna...die...

Your foot got caught under a root and your knees were the first to hit the ground. Your arms just had enough time to brace themselves before you smacked into the earth, your face instantly became caked in mud.

Your eyes stung from the dirt that had made their way in but you felt too frantic to bother wiping them. Before you could get yourself up or even crawl away, a hand found their way around your right wrist and it didn't take long for another to make their way around the left. You kicked and screamed as loud as your lungs would allow you.

"No!" You screamed frantically. "Please no!!"

Your foot connected with a blunt object and you heard the thing grunt in your ear. Your jerked your neck away as far as you could, wishing your hands could do the same.