the story is written among us

(Last I wrote of the stars was the gemini... But what of Cassiopeia and Cepheus.)

Cassiopeia often referred to as Queen was by all means just that. Her apperance was one of beauty so when it came time for her to abamdon her spot in the sky. To leave her beautiful lights she dared not stop her legend...

She wanted to show her beauty to the world and leave not a bit of it unshining. So she went to Cepheus.

"Dearest King. Beholder of lights nearly as beautiful as mine. I wish not to leave but my call to live a mortal life is drawing near. I wish to leave behind something."

He watched her with curiosity. Surely she meant nothing of the sort. For it was this that got her into the trouble she is in now. For they were enemies. For he had to cast aside his daughter for her. Maybe they were married and his love her ever lasting but who was to say that she dared ask his help.

"I know you have doubts. And none should be to hard to answer no. But my only daughter was given up becsuse of my foolishness I wish to leave only peace in this call. May Zeus and yourself allow."

"Speak what it is you want. Do not hassle me with apologies. If you wish peace be it so. I will agree."

Her heart soared as she bowed deeply to show her regards. "By all means the name King suits you as finely as the stars do."

"As Queen does you."

"The surely as King you are willing to give yourself up for the peace of your subjects. Even if it may seem painful at first..."

"Spill it, you talk more than Maiden."

"I wish to pour out our souls into three." she held three stray stars in her hand. "One will be all things good. Enlarging the star with the kiss of her lips it grew to be a dragon.

"It's job to spread love and light where it may find darkness."

"Next will be a being of darkness. And hatred beyond compare. They will be murderers and lovers..." She smiledbas she squished the star against her heart. Again another dragon.

"Why do you choose dragons foolish Queen. For they do not bring about peace. Simply good and bad."

"See you must let me finish I did say three. And dragons are held as royalty. Beautiful creatures..." She held both endearingly.

"Then continue and do not fail on your words."

"The last shall be a peace keeper a spirit above others. Their job to not keep the good and never to destroy the bad. But to balance them both."

The last star she threw into the air and took the shape of a butterfly.

"You must have lost your mind. Upside down it must have fallen to the surface in which Sol shines. How could a butterfly stop and controll dragons."

"Shush you judgemental King. You would speak no such language of Zeus with that tongue of yours. His punishment of me was well deserved. You will see what will happen when it happens. But the butterfly shall be in league with the gods even. They will flutter up to the stars to converse with Zeus himself."

(To be continued...)