Chapter 614 Heavenly Elections

"I would like to thank the Lord." Wen Zhengde said immediately. "But if we build a fortress now, I'm afraid that with the scope of the magic tower, I can't protect the fortress."

Cheng Yang made a forehead and said: "I'm going to do this. Forget it, so now, there are still some materials in the Territory, enough magic towers to go up one level. Originally I was planning to build a magic tower in the city of Fengfeng. Now that the needs are more urgent here, it is the first place here. Build it. Anyway, the Territory is still continuing to acquire materials, it is estimated that it will soon be enough to build enough to build a new magic tower."

Wen Zhengde immediately overjoyed, if the magic tower to upgrade to level 3, which settled in the three magician, its attack The range can be more than one kilometer, and it can almost cover the fortress opposite the channel.

So Cheng Yang immediately returned to Lok Fung Shing, just for the people who had just arranged to buy back the material, and almost spent nearly 800 million psionic values. It seems that the more high-end buildings there are, the more resources will be consumed. If a smaller force gets this magic tower construction drawing, it is estimated that there is no ability to build it.

With these materials, Cheng Yang once again returned to the village of Kanter. As for the psionic stone needed to upgrade the magic tower, it did not make Cheng Yang difficult, because in the previous period, the town of Luofeng had started mining the psionic stone veins in the territory, including the psionic energy in the depths of the Shenlong Forest. Quarry. Now that it is not a thousand three-level psionic stone, it is a four-level psionic stone, and Cheng Yang can also come together.

The upgrade of the magic tower was very smooth. After Cheng Yang upgraded the magic tower to level 3, he took the last peak level magician into the magic tower, making it the third magician to enter the magician.

At this point, the upgrade of the magic tower in Kant Village will also come to an end temporarily. If it is not necessary, Cheng Yang will give priority to building a new magic tower instead of upgrading this level 3 magic tower. Not because of the other, but because this magic tower is not of great use to the upper floors of Fallen City, and if a magic tower is built in the city of Fallen Phoenix, it can play a greater value.

After all, a four-level magic tower requires a thousand four-level psionic stones to successfully upgrade. Not Cheng Yang wants to build it.

After Cheng Yang stayed in Cante for a while, he learned about the specific situation on the ground and was very satisfied with the current situation of the village. Although the village could not provide Pygmy value gains or high-grade ore and other things to the Territory, it was occasionally found in advanced wood or advanced herbs. But it's always a surprise.

There are now five or six hundred people in Kant Village, but the average income of each person has already been higher than that of the fallen phoenix. This has to be said to be a miracle.

At the same time, the practice speed in this village is almost 60% higher than that of ordinary places, which is also attractive to other combatants. If the non-falling Phoenix City has not announced about the village of Kanter. Otherwise, I'm afraid there are a lot of mercenaries coming in here.

Cheng Yang did not care too much about this matter. Although the gains of Kant Village are still quite good, they are not considered to be the same as those of Luofeng City within the Shenlong Forest. Of course, this does not mean that the resources in the border areas are poorer than those in the prohibited areas. It is because the enchanted beasts in the border areas are so powerful that there is currently no capacity for the development of a large area here. In the outskirts of the Shenlong Forest, the guards of the town of Luofeng City have managed to come and go.

After returning to Fengfeng City, Cheng Yang went on to pass an intermediate copy of the clearance. In fact, what he wants to do now is to go to an abandoned place again, but he has never been able to kill the Tiger King. So temporarily postponed this matter.

After all, the abandoned land went for seven days. Cheng Yang did not want the tiger king to evolve in the past few days or any other unexpected situation.

When Cheng Yanggang returned to the territories, he received a report from Li Wanshan, claiming that some people today discovered a light curtain at a distance of more than fifty kilometers south of Wucheng City. Its appearance is similar to that of a replica portal, but due to the transmission of those duplicates. The doors have already appeared. People suddenly are not sure what they are in the end, so they dare not act rashly.

After Cheng Yang heard. Suddenly frowned, this thing quite out of his expectations.

"Are you sure it is not an arbitrary portal?" Cheng Yang asked.

Li Wanshan shook his head and said: "Then personally went to see, to determine that is not an arbitrary portal."

"So ... ..." Cheng Yang heart move. He asked quickly: "Can you determine how long the light curtain has existed?"

"At most five or six days," said Li Wanshan. "We have had people inquire carefully before, except that there were people in that area six days ago. In addition, no one has ever been to the place. The last group of people who moved there did not see the light curtain."

"Six days ..." Cheng Yang meditation in mind, calculating the possibility of this matter.

Li Wanshan tentatively said: "Lord. Do you think this will be a new copy of the portal? For example, a medium-sized or large copy?"

Cheng Yang shook his head but said: "The possibility of medium-sized intermediate copy is also there. Large-scale copy, so far we have not even encountered a large-scale preliminary copy, do not know what the status will be, there is no reference. In addition to these two possibilities ... ... "

" Lord feel that may also be What is it?" asked Li Wanshan.

Cheng Yang said: "Advanced copy."

"Advanced copy?" Li Wanshan suddenly surprised.

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "It is very likely that it is a high level copy. You have to know that the intermediate copy appeared at the beginning of April and today is exactly the beginning of October. Although the voice of the day and day rules did not reappear, the spirit will not be able to According to common sense estimation, at the same time, judging from the previous situation, the enchanted beast with the lowest level of mid-level copy is the primary level, and the enchanted beast with the lowest level of senior copy strength should be the first-level level. The town was upgraded to a small town, which may have triggered some kind of rule setting."

When it comes to it, Cheng Yang paused and smiled and said: "Let's go and see it again. Anyway, it's just a portal, but now I'm Level, even if you can't beat the monsters in the copy, there is no problem in protecting your life."

Li Wanshan also knows that Cheng Yang is a fact and that he does not argue at the moment .

Cheng Yang went to Wucheng alone. Although this matter is very important to Luofeng Town, Li Wanshan can't always follow it. He still has a lot of affairs to deal with. If Li Fengzhen is currently the busiest person, Li Wanshan will definitely be in the top three.

Cheng Yang came to Wucheng. Naturally, someone gave him a way to find a light curtain that Li Wanshan said without difficulty.

At the moment when he saw the light curtain, Cheng Yang confirmed that it was a portal and a copy portal. As for which level of copy is in the end.Cheng Yang could not confirm.

He didn't have a headache and didn't have a headache for it. He went straight to the portal and immediately passed through.

"Rely on! What is this ghost place?" Cheng Yang was a little dumbfounded, and this situation is somewhat different from the original guess ah.

A lot of copy Cheng Yang has been to, whether it is a small copy or a medium-sized copy. Whether it is a primary copy or an intermediate copy. But those copies have one thing in common, that is, the copy space is absolutely limited.

Not to mention those small copies, is a medium-sized copy of each major city, with an area of ​​up to forty or fifty square kilometers, one can see the edge. Although the border is not a real wall or something else, it is just a hazy piece that can't be crossed, but is it always a margin?

However, the scenes here are not the same, but the vastness is boundless. It is completely a wilderness.

Such a place gives Cheng Yang a feeling. This is not a copy, but a real space, and it may even be the earth no less than it is now.

However, this is only a guess now Cheng Yang, has not been confirmed. But he can also be sure that this should not be like the secret of deserted land. This is not just an intuition but it is not far behind him. There is an old man with a cane standing there.

Cheng Yang just ignored this old man, not because the old man is too short, Cheng Yang can not see. Nor is it because he is in a state of invisibility, but because the old man is like being integrated with this space, looking into the past, subconsciously neglecting his existence.

This feeling is mysterious. But it is also very simple to describe. It's like putting a slightly larger stone on the gravel road. Who walks from here and notices this stone? And the old man is like this kind of stone.

Cheng Yang flashed a trace of doubt in his mind, and he was completely unaware of what the emergence of this space meant.

"Another heavenly candidate." The old man's eyes suddenly became a little surprised, said: "Hey? It was actually the chief Tianjian, this is rare."

Cheng Yang heard a confused. Suddenly asked: "Lao Zhang, what are the days of the election? What is the chief selection?"

The old man looked to Cheng Yang's look with a hint of appreciation, said: "The little brother can enter this with the chief candidate. In the world of squares, I would like to come to an extraordinary place. But as the chief of choice, I don't know what can be understood in this area. I will tell you this."

"Laozhang, please," said Cheng Yang very humblely. The mystery of the old man made Cheng Yang also have to be humbly. It was not easy for the other party to look at it. Cheng Yang quietly used two investigation reels. However, he could not even see the other person's attributes. This was enough to make Cheng Yang. Shocked.

The old man smiled and said: "Your world should have just become a land of choice for God soon?"

"God's Choice?" Cheng Yang was a glimpse, and then he understood.

The old man had obviously not talked to people for a long time. Not only did he mind that Cheng Yang interrupted him, but he said with a smile: "The place chosen by God is the world of one side chosen by the gods from the endless space, and then transformed with his own divine power. Let this side of the world embark on the road to cultivation."

Cheng Yang nodded, and this is exactly what he suspected. However, he did not immediately return to the old man's problem. After all, the situation is not known. He does not want to say too much.

The old man went on to say, "The heavenly ones are the titles that have reached a certain level of strength in the land of God's election. You can come to this world because your conditions have already satisfied the chosen ones. Of course, it does not mean that all of God's electors can come here, but also must be upgraded to a small town after the territory to which he belongs."

Cheng Yang understood it for a moment, and the arrival of the portal actually happened. Feng Town upgraded to a small town.

"I do not know what is the conditions for becoming a candidate?" Cheng Yang asked.

The old man replied: "The conditions of the talented candidates are not exactly the same. For example, apprentice class combatants must possess yellow-level combat effectiveness. Scholar-level combatants must possess orange-level combat effectiveness, or division-level or above. If you are a strategist, you need to have a red level of combat effectiveness. Of course, there will be some changes at a later level, but this is not what you guys know at this stage."

Cheng Yang is satisfied with this answer. It seems that it is not an easy task to become a heavenly elector.

The setting of this condition is also reasonable in Cheng Yang's view. The lower the level, the easier it is to fight at a more advanced level and the higher the chance of obtaining a higher level of evaluation is naturally higher. As the ranks rise, the strength class will decrease.

To give a very simple example, a junior apprentice class combatant only needs a giant force, enough to double his attack power. After a few days, even if he does not rely on others, he can also have a comparable yellow level. The fighting power. However, for Cheng Yang's current division level, not to mention a giant force, it is one hundred, one thousand, and it is very difficult to improve the combat effectiveness of one level.

Do not look Cheng Yang has now cleared the blue tower of the Seven-color Tower, once he breaks through the division level to achieve a higher level of the king level, they will have to re-clear the seven-color tower, regain the strength evaluation. This is also to prevent some people from gaining higher tower appraisal when their strength is low, and then use this to permanently have a very high cultivation speed.

It seems that the deities are also very arrogant and do not intend to let people drill these loopholes.

As far as the entire town of Luofeng is concerned, there may not be too many people who can qualify as talented candidates. At most, no more than ten people. Before Cheng Yang was worried about whether or not someone had cleared the portal and sent it over, now it seems that there is no need to worry about it.

"Lao Zhang, what are the advantages of becoming a talented candidate? Why did you come over from that portal and arrived at this world? From what you said in your old words, it seems that many talented people will come here?" Cheng Yang asked a series of questions.

The old man said: "Young man, this choice of talent does not necessarily represent a good thing. This is only one more opportunity. As for this opportunity, let it go further, or it will fall. Then look at the personal development.