Usual Days

If you guys are sensitive beware of what's ahead it's not that bad but if you can't take it don't read it. ITS NOT A LEMON. Sorry for not updating In a while this one is short so please leave comments to help me improve or what I should do next! (・ω・)ノ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/n) was laying on the couch with her three annoying brats, watching TV. I just finished work and all I get is the love of my life laying there with brats giving me no chance to attack her. Yah, lately it's been different from when we didn't have brats running around. I used to pound her so hard she would wobble and look so defenceless, and then I do her again. Now, she spends more time with the brats then me! Isn't that crazy! I'm super used to girls clinging on to me at work but now the one person I love is being taken away from small animals.

(F/n) POV
I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Eren (small, small, Eren) I groaned and opened one eye.
"Yes Eren?" I said drowsily.
"Mama I can't sleep... Mikasa keeps grabbing me." Eren whimpered.
He's so cute! But Levi would be mad if You left the bed and You couldn't really get out either because at the moment your beloved was hugging your waist tightly. You sighed.
"Eren you can sleep here with Mama" you beamed. Eren smiled childishly and snuggled into your chest. You wrapped your arms around him and fell back asleep.
Next mourning you woke up earlier than usual. You decided to lay in bed for a while and snuggle with Eren. Then suddenly a certain grumpy man woke from his deep slumber.

Levi POV
I woke up feeling a bit frisky so I decided to get physical. I let my hands travel up her shirt feeling her bare skin. I prop my head on the crook of (f/n) neck and open one eye. I noticed that one of the brats were there! (F/N) turned to me and looked me in the eye.
"Levi we can't. Eren is here, maybe sometime later... In. The. Week." She said with a cool look in her eyes.
I was shocked. Does she plan to keep me waiting for that long!!! I have to think of something. Fast!