The Inventor's Origin

It was countless years ago, in an a small town called Temecula. There was a traveling Vaudeville, there were cites that were one of a kind and could only see once in a life time. Down to singing acts, to amazing illusions, but there was one act that was very unique. A young man, he did an act with these little toys, tinkering robots. It was a cute laugh, but not quite amazing. But he had other inventions from his line of work. From gadgets to gizmos, he had a blue print for something. So the man left the Vaudeville, only having his own cart and horse, seeing how far he can go with his inventions. But fate had other plans.

        A twister was traveling towards them. The horse managed to escape, but the young man was not so lucky. He locked himself in his cart and violently shifted into the twister, His trinkets kept knocking into him and he kept stumbling in his small cart. Soon everything stopped with a thud. When everything was quite, the man thought it was safe. He opened up his cart door and was shocked by the wonder he fell upon. He stepped out of his cart and looked around, he seemed to be in a small, colorful meadow, but the life was strange, like nothing he had ever seen.

        He was soon greeted by a sharply dressed man having a picnic with a mechanical horse. The stranger introduced himself as Zachery, the Warlock of the North, and he told the man to follow him back to a city. Having no clue where he is and nobody really to depend on, the man followed the warlock to the most beautiful city made entirely out of blue crystal called The Blue Matter City.

        On the way to the city, the Warlock explained that he was expecting his arrival and was told of a prophecy. The prophecy foretold that a wise god like figure taking the appearance of a mortal would fall from the heavens with his own treasures and would make amazing inventions, this man would be known as “The Great Inventor of Steam.” It did not take the man long to figure out that he was a part of this prophecy, he was thrilled and scared to take on a huge title and responsibility, but the warlock told him all of that will come in good time.

        When the two arrived to the city's castle, Zachery showed him every room in the castle, every room was bigger and beautiful than the last. But the last room really caught the man’s attention. The room was heavily guarded with the boldest looking men. Inside was the land’s finest, most beautiful, the most powerful treasure. It was a pair of rainbow shoes under a glass dome resting on a pedestal. Zachery explained that the shoes were magic, they could work with anyone, but most of the power comes from those who have the purest of hearts. If a heart that was black as the night took a hold of that power, all of the land would be under a shroud of total darkness.

        As the two moved along, they ran into a younger looking man, the Warlock's brother, Kane. He himself was a Warlock, the Warlock of the East and parts of the West, His magic much more different than his older brother's, much more. Zachery introduced him to the soon-to-be wizard. Being busy with running both East and West, he didn't have time to socialize.

        Later on the day, the man was brought to a giant thrown room in the heart of the castle and the Warlock said it was his, along with all the riches of the land. The man was happy and finally felt appreciated. However, there was a catch as expected. The Warlock asked the man to build something in return to claim his new title. He was asked to make an automaton, a human like robot for the warlock's brother, so that the robot can watch over the West. The man was hesitant, he never build a life size automaton, but he accepted the request.

        The man started building the following day and worked through seven days and seven nights. Staying in his new workshop working for hours, once nonstop. Welding and forging metals, making sure every gear was alined, every screw tightened. Soon he was finished, the robot was made of steel, taking the appearance of a girl, wearing black and white striped clothes, had brown short hair. What was missing was her power source. Zachery brought the city's main power source for everything, the blue matter. But Kane strongly suggest green matter, claiming it to be stronger and more powerful. Green Matter was found in the deep West and had a strange aura around it.