Character Forms

Name: I should not have to explain this to you

Age: this either

Home World: pick a cannon world from KH, FF, or Disney.

Description: A link to a picture. or else you better be super-extra detailed description!

History: bit of back story or something

Weapon: Keyblade, Sword, ext, ext,ext... Just be cool. maybe try to find a picture for this too?

Other: Little details that don't fit in anywhere else

My Character #1

Name: Tayla

Age: 17

Home World: Radiant Gardens

Description: Link in the comments

History: Tayla lived in Radiant Gardens until it was destroyed by Maleficent, as far as she will tell anyone. She then traveled the worlds after discovering she had a keyblade. Like many keybladers Yen Sid approached her and ask if she would like to train with many other keybladers at his tower. Tayla accepted his proposal, and has been helping out ever since.

Weapon: Keyblade, link in the comments

Other: She has the peculiar ability to 'sense' others hearts, helping her distinguish good guys, bad guys, and conflicted people. she can also senses the heartless.

Character #2

Name: Adric

Age: 27

Home World: Radiant Gardens

Description: Link in the comments

History: Adric lived with his sister in Radiant Gardens after their parents disappeared. His work with heartless and hearts led him to fall in with the wrong crowd. From what he know, Tayla left not soon after she had discovered what he was doing. 

Weapon: A Staff

Other: While he may not seem to be much of a fighter, he is rather potent when it comes to magic.