"Damn ... You Got A Sister Too Right ?" August Asked Rolling The Basketball Around In His Hands.

"Yeah..She Stay In Her Room Or At Her Friends House..I Know You See Her Around School, She A Cheerleader To So She Be At Our Games." Chris Said Scrolling Through His Phone.

"Yeah I Seen Her Around...She Kinda Quiet Though, I Try To Speak To Her But She Act Shy." Aug Said Shrugging His Shoulders

Milan Was Coming Down The Stairs With Her Friend Candice Who Was August's Little Sister & The Girl Chris Always Tweets About How Much He Likes Her.

"Where You Going With That Short Ass Outfit On !" Chris Said Defensively.

"We Just Going For A Walk!" Milan Said Rolling Her Eyes At Her Overprotective Brother.

"FOR A WALK MY ASS !!! Ion Give A Fxck You Not Wearing That Thot Shit!" Chris Said Walking Towards Her.

"Candice You Might As Well Go Back Upstairs With Milan Cuz You Ain't Wearing Them Shorts To 'Go For A Walk' " August Said Putting Quotations On Going For A Walk.

"SHUT UP AUGUST!" Candice Said Mushing August's Head.

"Aye You Gon Stop Putting Ya Hands On Me !" August Said Standing Up

Eventually Everybody Started Yelling At Eachother! Until It Got Quiet By Something Milan Said.

"STOP SHOWING OFF ! CANDICE DON'T WANT YOU !!" Milan Said Making It Get Dead Silent.

"You Like My Sister?" August Said Turning His Nose Up.

"Well....YOU LIKE AUGUST!!" Chris Said Turning Red In Embarrassment

"HA ! Now You Really Lying! Ion Even Know Him!!" Milan Said Rolling Her Eyes At Chris

"You Can Get To Know Me." I Said Holding Her Hand..

"Boy Bye ! Lets Go Candice!" Milan Said Pulling Candice Out The Door.

"SIT YA ASS DOWN! YOU AIN'T LEAVING THIS HOUSE!!" Chris Said Blocking The Door

"Well Maybe We Should Just Stay Here And Chill." Candice Said Licking Her Lips A Chris

August Stared At Milan's Every Move..In His Eyes She Was The Most Beautiful Girl He Had Ever Seen. She Sat Down Next To August On The Couch And Sighed In Irritation. August Was Still Staring At Her And Didn't Even Notice It.

"..What !!!!" Milan Said Rolling Her Eyes At August.

"Damn You Got A Attitude Problem You Cute And All But Ya Attitude Ain't Cute !!" August Said Shaking His Head.

Milan Looked At August In Shock And Sunk Down In Her Seat. After That Day August Had Always Had Feelings For Milan And Milan Always Had Feelings For August,Neither One Of Them Ever Really Showed It.

F L A S H B A C K , O V E R. .

AUGUST POV

I Couldn't Help But Smile Throughout That Flashback, She Was Feisty And Had A Smart Ass Mouth But I Liked It, It Actually Turned Me On Haha. I Walked Out The Hospital Room And Saw Mrs. Taylor Talking To My Mom And The Doctor

" Hey Mrs Taylor" I Said Waving

"Hey August..." She Said Weakly Smiling

"Usually Mothers And Fathers Have The Same Blood Type As The Child So This Could Go Great!" The Doctor Said Smiling.

We Heard Loud Talking And Laughter Down The Hall Which Made All Our Heads Turn. All The People From Milan's Dance Studio And Her Friends & My Friends All Came Walking Down The Hallway With Balloons And Cards And Stuffed Animals.

"We All Decided To Come Down Here And See Mimi ... We Saw It On The News, We Brung Her Some Gifts." One Of The Girls Said Smiling

"You All Know Milan?" Mrs. Taylor Said Surprised.

"Who Don't Know Her !" Kirko Said Laughing A Little

----

Kirko, Quan, Mac And Pusha Was All Sitting In My Car With Me. Tryna Get My Mind Off Of Everything But Pusha Wasn't Doing A Good Job Of It.

"Well What You Finna Do Aug." Pusha Asked Folding His Arms

"Whatchu Mean ?" I Asked Furrowing My Eyebrows

"You Gon' Find The Ones That Did This ?" He Said Putting His Hands In His Pockets.

"I Was Thinking Bout It...But I Know Milan Wouldn't Want Me Too." I Said Sighing.

"Well The Ones Who Did This Obviously Wanted To Kill Her, So When She Makes It Through This And They Find Out She's Still Alive...They Could Come Back And Try To Kill Her Again." Mac Said Agreeing With Pusha.

"A'ight..Lets Do It." I Said Thinking About Everything Mac Said.

"A'ight...I Know Some People Who Can Find That Out By Tonight." Quan Said Nodding His Head

We All Got Out The Car But Quan Walked Across The Street To The Payphone, I Guess To Call Them People He New. I Was Already Bracing Myself For Whatever News the Doctor Had For Us.

"What'd The Test Say?" I Asked With A Sigh.

"I Wasn't A Match Either.." Mrs Taylor Said With A Hurt Expression

I Know I Said I Had Braces Myself For Any Bad News But I Couldn't Take It.

"I Thought You Said Parents Are Usually The Best Matches" My Mom Said Rubbing My Back As I Put My Head In My Hands.

"They Usually Are ! 98% Of The Time Their Blood Is Positive. I Don't Know What Went Wrong." The Doctor Said Flipping Through The Clip Board

"I'm Not Milan's Real Mother .. Nor Am I Chris's Mother" She Said As Tears Came Down Her Face.

"Wait ...What Do You Mean You Not Her Real Momma!!" I Said Confused.

"Their Mother And Father Were Big Time Drug Dealers...I Knew Their Mother Because We Were Friends In High School She Got Pregnant With Twins Which was Chris And Milan When They Were Babies The Cops Were Watching Their Parents Hard And In Case They Got Caught They Didnt Want Chris or Mimi In The System So I Agreed To Keep Him...Their Mother Was Killed In A Drive By ! I Have No Idea Where Their Father Is...Nobodies Seen or Heard From Him In Years." Mrs. Taylor Said Staring At The Floor.

"Were Gonna Try And Do Everything We Can ... I'll Be Back Once We Have Something." The Doctor Said Sighing

"Wow ! This Is Just Great ! Just Fxcking Great ! ! Milan Needs A Damn Blood Transfusion Within The Next .. 14 Hours ! We Can't Find Anybody With The Same Blood Type! !" I Said As Anger And Confusion Ran Through My Body.

"August Calm Down." My Brother Said Sighing

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN CALM DOWN !!! MILAN IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN A FUXKING COMA HOOKED UP TO ALL THESE DAMn MACHINES WITH TUBES UP UP HER NOSE AND SHIT !!! AND Y'ALL WANT ME TO CALM DOWN !!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT DONT NOBODY SAY SHIT TO ME !!!" I Said Not Giving A Damn Who Heard What I Said..

I Walked Out The Hospital And Went Back To My Car. All This Too Much. I Hope Them Niggas That Quan Know Find Out Who Did This!

-----