My eyes were glued to him the entire time, so much that I hardly noticed that the other members had come out, not to mention a whole slew of backup dancers

I snap out of it as everyone begins to clap, signaling the end of the performance.
"That was really good." Namjoon says loudly, trying to be heard over the screams of the fans.
"Our maknae is all grown up now." Hoseok adds.
We focus on the stage once more as the show contiunes. They announce the nominees and winner for Song of the Year and Best Group by the time Jungkook and the others make it back to the tables.
"You guys did good JK." Seokjin says to him and everyone nods in agreement.
"Thanks." Jungkook says with a grin.
The show continues on for another hour before Jungkook has to leave to prepare for his next stage. During that time he cheered for his band mates as they performed in pairs.
While he was gone, he actually won an award for Best New Artist so Golden7's leader went up to accept it for him.
He stops by our table on the way back to his.
"Who wants to give him the award?" He asks.
Everyone looks at me so i just take the award, feeling alittle nervous about having to give it to him.
Once again, the stage darkens but this time a single light turns on, shining on Jungkook as he stands in the middle of the stage.

He stares down at the stage as the music plays in the background, looking up and taking a deep breath as he begins to sing

"Amugeotdo eobtdeon yeoldaseosui na." He sings into the mic.

When I was fifteen years old, I had nothing
The world was too big and I was small
Now I can't even imagine now
I was scentless and completely empty
I pray

He looks down at our table now, staring at each of our hyungs as he contiunes to sing.

Love you my brother, I've got brothers
I discovered emotions, I became me
So I'm me
Now I'm me

Jungkook takes another deep breath, and I jump alittle as our eyes connect.
"You make me begin." Jungkook sings, never once breaking eye contact.
He continues to sing, pouring his heart out into the lyrics; by the time the song was over, everyone is shedding tears.
Jungkook smiles and waves at the fans cheering for him, his eyes shinning with unshed tears, before he walks offstage.
I think back to how Jungkook was when he first arrived at Seokjin's house; how timid and quiet he was. It was hard to believe that same boy was just standing before us now, singing infront of thousands of people.
He thanked our Hyungs for that- and me.
I think back on our relationship; every kiss, every laugh, every painful moment shared, and the constant fear of being found out. I was his first and even though he technically wasn't mine, I thought of him that way because he was the first person I ever truly loved.
And that's why I found it hard to move on and give myself completely to David. Even though I had moved on, I was still in love with Jungkook.

"I don't have a guest bedroom, but you can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch." Jungkook says as he opens the door to his apartment.
Of course I forgot that I didn't have a key to David's apartment yet and after I tried several times to reach him, Jungkook offered to let me stay at his place.
I wasn't actually calling David but Jungkook didn't know that. I was hoping he would offer to let me stay with him, which is excalty what he did.
"Jungkook, I was wrong." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"A-About what?" He asks nervously.
His eyes kept flickering to my lips, so I decide to oblige and kiss him.
He stands still for a moment, shocked, before desire takes over and kisses me back. We both deepen the kiss as we stumble into the living room and collapse onto the couch.
"Tae, I can't do this." Jungkook says breathlessly as I begin to unbutton his shirt.
"Why not?" I ask as i trail my hands down his chest, making him bite his lip.
"Because you're still with David-" the word turns into a moan as i grind against him.
"But I don't want David, I want you." I say.
"Maybe you should of thought about that before you decided to date him." Jungkook replies.
"Listen, I've had a boner since Rainism and since it's your fault, you have to deal with it." I say, taking his clothes off and then my own.
"Really?" Jungkook asks with a smirk, moaning deep in his throat as i kiss him again.
I pick him up- which isn't as easy as it used to be- and carry him to his bedrooom.
Kookie pulls me down on top of him as i set him on the bed, grinding against me so hard that we both turn into a moaning mess.
"What was that you said about trying to move on?" Kookie asks with a smirk.
"Shut up," I say as I enter him, pounding him hard for that comment he just made. "Bet you wish you hadn't said that now."
Kookie had his eyes shut tight, pleasure written all over his face but he still managed to give me the finger which makes me laugh.
"Faster Tae." Jungkook moans out, so I do, burying my face into the crook of his neck as Jungkook begins to moan louder.
His arms circle around my neck, holding me there as his hips begin to buck up as fast as mine were, both of us moaning now.
"Kookie-"
But I cum inside him before I can finish my sentence; he cums too on the both of us a moment later.
I stand and grab a towel from the bathroom, wiping him and then myself off before I climb back into bed.
Jungkook straddles my lap as i lean back against the pillows.
"I love you. I really mean it." I say as I kiss him lightly on the lips.
"I love you too. I always will," Jungkook replies, his smile turning into a smirk. "Want to go another round?"