Otaku Love (Erika x Walker OneShot)

Erika: *tries to seduce Walker without dying her hair green or acting like the sisterly type by wearing cosplay* Hey, Walker! *holds up ecchi manga* Let’s reenact!

Walker: O.o *hit’s the side of the van in angst*

Dotachin: *whipping his head back* What the hell’s your problem, Walker?

Walker: U-um…E-Erika and I have to…to go…we need to l-leave

Saburo: You’re not going anywhere until you fix that goddamned dent you left in the side of my van!

Dotachin: You guys are being extra annoying today, Jesus Christ.

Walker: *grabs Erika and runs out of van*

Erika: (calling to Dotachin) We’ll fix it later!!

Dotachin and Saburo: *sweatdrop*

Dotachin: Wonder what the hell they’re up to now….

*Both imagine torture…*

Both: (thinking) *sweatdrop* I don’t wanna know….

Izaya: *randomly shows up* Heeeeey~ I can tell you what they’re doing right now….

Dotachin: Do I want to know?

Izaya: *ignores question* Right now they’ve just found a hotel and are searching through some of Erika’s…special manga.

Dotachin: H…H-hotel?!?

Izaya: Yes, a hotel. If I were you I wouldn’t plan on them being with you tomorrow… *looks to the side* Oops! There’s Shizu-chan~ Gotta go!! *skips away like the little lollipop he is*

Shizuo: IIIIIIIIZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! *throws cliché stop sign*

Saburo: Why won’t they be here tomorrow?

Izaya: *yelling back* Think about it…remember how many LOVE hotels there are in this city!! *laughs maniacally* Catch me if you can, Shizu-chan~ ’Cuz I’m the gingerbread man! And I heard you love sweets….

Saburo and Dotachin: *O.e*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FEW DAYS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Erika and Walker come back)

Dotachin: So where the hell were you guys??

Erika: *eyes turn into stars*

Walker: *smirks*

Dotachin and Saburo: *sweatdrop*

Erika: We reenacted *insert ecchi manga here* and cosplayed and thought up new torture methods!!!

Dotachin: *takes ecchi manga* *skims* *O.e*

Saburo: *takes it* *skims* *O.e* *hands back* Have it back…I didn’t really wanna know…as long as it doesn’t happen in my car.

Erika: A bit too late, Saburo!! *giggles*

Walker: You sure are slow! *smirks*

Saburo: DUDE!! NOT THE CAR!!! PLEASE tell me you changed the seats or steam cleaned or SOMETHING!!

Erika and Walker: *look away guiltily*

Saburo: GAAHHHHHH! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!! HOW LONG AGO?? HOW MANY TIMES???

Erika: *puts finger to lips* Ssh….

Walker: It’s a secret .*Gin-Ichimaru-grins*

Saburo: NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOPE!! NO NO NOOOOOO!

Dotachin: *feels queasy*

Erika: *laughing nonchalantly*

Random people walking by: *O.e*

(Masaomi walks on)

Masaomi: Hey, dudes and Erika. What’s up?

Dotachin: Don’t even ask….

Erika: But we should tell him!!!

Walker: Yeah!! It involved him when he was at the hospital!!

Masaomi: When I was at the…? Okay, what’s going on?

Erika: Well, we had read this new manga about a nurse at a hospital! She wore some short dress

Walker: Well…I’d bought Erika the cosplay already…so….

Masaomi: *cringes* Is it what I’m thinking?

Erika: Walker! Does he think we have ESP or something?

Walker: It seems so! Sorry, Kida, we can’t read minds. Yet.

Masaomi:…Nevermind. I’m just gonna go find some boobylicious babe to hang with, see ya guys later!! *starts to walk away*

Erika: Have fun!! *waves*

Walker: MAKE SURE SHE HAS GREEN HAIR!!!

Masaomi: Or is the sisterly type?

Walker: *thumbs-up* You got it! Bring some back for me!

Masaomi: *exits*

Erika: Whaddya mean, “bring some back?!” *hits head with manga*

Waker: Don’t worry Erika! It was a joke!!

Erika: Better’ve been.

_________________________________

Okay, guys!!! Hope you liked this, and just as a factoid (to the awesome people that READ THE AUTHORS NOTE [I love y'all]), this was written COMPLETELY over text messaging between me and @NekoKat3. Yupperz!! AND HEY, she has a DRRR!!! fanfic called "Help Me," mostly about Izaya-kun. It's really friggin' awesome, so you guys should check it out! *hint, hint* *nudge, nudge* *wink, wink*

Bye!!!

-Maycee-chan~ and Kat-baka