Lexi's Death Kiss

Chapter One

...

To me, guys are just ew.

Like ew after you leave your soda in the fridge overnight and in the morning the "fizz" is gone. Even though my best friend was a guy.

He's a pretty great guy.

Ok ok he's a GREAT guy.

He helps me through all my problems and just today is the last day of school and my teacher gave us summer work. What the heck is summer work?!

she says it'll help us "prepare for high school." But she's an idiot.

Anyways our summer work is to make new friends. I don't want to make new friends. And besides, it's not like anyone's gonna actually do it or listen when she said it.

Except for maybe Earl.

He's the class genius. And we have 634 people in our class. maybe more.

Anyhow Derek is my "guy friend"

no no no not boyfriend "guy friend".

I would never date Derek.

He's my best friend. I don't even have any "girl friends" but I do want one.

Since boys are buttheads.

I've been hated all the way through 8th grade. Because I was the new kid, and...

"Hello" I heard a voice interrupt my fantasy.

"May I sit?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

For the first time in my life I got butterflies swirling around in my stomach. I think they were carrying machine guns cause man was it crazy in there.

"My name is Briella." She said with a smile.

Suddenly a flock of birds flew by and it seemed like they were singing to me. Like a love song.

I felt like I was in a freaking princess movie.

No.

I'm not a princess.

"Oh cool" I finally said.

Oh cool? oh cool?! what was I thinking? her name is cool? well it is but I was supposed to say what my name is!

she looked at me awkwardly and I smiled back.

We sat there silently for a few minutes.

I took a little time in my brain to plan out the next conversation.

"My name is Lexi." I said.

"Oh cool" she replied back with a short laugh. Gosh was that laugh cute.

She turned back to her iPhone 5s and I had a crummy iPhone 3. Which wasn't even sold anymore in stores cause it's a freaking dinosaur phone.

She put in her headphones and they were turned up so loud I could hear the vines made by nash grier.

Ok so first she has the cutest name, then the cutest laugh, and now she loves nash grier?! Why Is this girl so perfect?

Ok, maybe this "summer work" won't be as hard after all.

"So what's your number?" I asked.

Even though after I said it I realized such a creep I am.

She looked at me with one eyebrow up.

Oh gosh. She thinks I'm weird

I misewell get up and leave.

She laughs and snorts a little.

Stop, seriously stop!!

Stop being so cute!

"You could kidnap me? how could I trust someone I just met?" she says with a little laugh afterward.

I smile awkwardly.

"I'm sure as heck I won't kidnap you" I said with another awkward smile hoping she won't hate me.

She them turned at me with the deadliest cute of a smile and said "I thought you'd never ask" and away she was.

I opened the enclosed tore out piece of notebook paper and her handwriting,

OMG,

that's it

That's all

I can't take this

She's so freaking cute and her handwriting, cute but not as cute as her face.

It was then..okay...maybe I like girls.

...

Sorry for such a short chapter but this is a very complicated love relationship and I couldn't wait to share it!

But I SWEAR!!! This is NOT about me, even though I'm not against it...it's totalllyyyyy not me

So ya.

Enjoy!