preference #2

couple prompts;

chris;

1. who made the first move? he did .

2. who said 'i love you' first? you did, but he said it right after.

3. how often do you fight? not much, he says he doesn't want to be like his dad.

4. big spoon/little spoon? you like to sleep facing each other.

5. who's the better cook? you are.

6. your song? dion  & the beltmonts 'a teenager in love'

7. who remembers your anniversary? usually both, but you always remember it.

8. favourite things to do together? cuddle, play cards, go to the lake, and bake/cook.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? it's sorta equal.

10. how do you get engaged? he would try and bake a cake with 'will you marry me?' in frosting.

gordie;

1. who made the first move? you did.

2. who said 'i love you' first? he did.

3. how often do you fight? rarely, only when really needed.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? he's the big spoon, but sometime he likes to be held.

5. who's the better cook? he is.

6. your song? johnny ray 'cry'.

7. who remembers your anniversary? both.

8. favourite things to do together? read/write, watch movies, talk/rant, being in each others presence.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? you.

10. how do you get engaged? he would black out all the words in a book besides 'marry me?' in your favourite book.

teddy;

1. who made the first move? he did.

2. who said 'i love you' first? he did.

3. how often do you fight? quite often, he just gets really overprotective.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? he's the big spoon.

5. who's the better cook? you're pretty equal.

6. your song? elvis presley 'jailhouse rock'.

7. who remembers your anniversary? you, he remembers the day (the number) but he doesn't always remember how long you two have been together.

8. favourite thing to do together? okay army, go on walks, play pranks on people, get ice cream.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? i would say he does.

10. how do you get engaged? he would engrave 'will you marry me?' in dog tags (not his, just dog tags in general) and then get on one knee with a ring.

vern;

1. who made the first move? you did.

2. who said 'i love you' first? you did.

3. how often do you fight? maybe like once a year.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? you're the big spoon.

5. who's the better cook? you 100%.

6. your song? little richard 'good golly miss molly'.

7. who remembers your anniversary? both.

8. favourite thing to do together? eat PEZ, listen to music, play games.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? for sure, you.

10. how do you get engaged? just the way almost everyone does; he got on one knee and asked.

ace;

1. who made the first move? he did.

2. who said 'i love you' first? you did.

3. how often do you fight? probably weekly.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? you sleep facing each other.

5. who's the better cook? surprisingly him.

6. your song?  johnny cash 'i walk the line'.

7. who remembers your anniversary? you.

8. favourite things to do together? go on drives, eat at the diner, make-out. (you saw this coming)

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? he likes to think it's himself, but it's actually you.

10. how do you get engaged? he'd try and write a poem for you and then give up, and get on one knee.

eyeball;

1. who made the first move? he did

2. who said 'i love you' first? he did.

3. how often do you fight? not often.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? you like to sleep with your head on his chest, and your legs tangled.

5. who's the better cook? you, but he likes to try.

6. your song? elvis presley and scotty & bill 'baby let's play house'.

7. who remembers your anniversary? both.

8. favourite things to do together? listen to music, hang out at your house, probably make-out.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? him.

10. how do you get engaged? he's make you go on a scavenger hunt, with him in the spot you first met.

denny;

1. who made the first move? you did.

2. who said 'i love you' first? he did.

3. how often do you fight? rarely.

4. big spoon/ little spoon? you like to sleep with your head on his chest, your legs tangled, and holding hands.

5. who's the better cook? him 100%

6. your song? elvis presley 'can't help falling in love' (ik it came out in '61 but let's pretend it didn't)

7. who remembers your anniversary? him for sure, and you most of the time.

8. favourite things to do together? slow dance/dance, baking/cooking, just being in each other's presence.

9. who wears the pants in your relationship? he just wants you to be happy.

10. how do you get engaged? he would get gordie to help him write a story about two people who fell in love and got married with 'this is a story of us, that is, if you say yes'.

-

so so sorrh that this took forever to upload ahhh oopsie