Chapter 10

It was Wednesday , 6:00a.m.

I didn't need to wake up that early.I heard everyone sleeping. As I brushed my hair I grabbed some light washed skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I walked over to the closet , put on my black vans & slipped on my chain and headed out to the car. I munched on my honey bun in the car then ate a piece of gum. I am so ready for these tests after school.

The school day went by pretty quick. No problems today, thankfully. Now time to head to the shop. I climbed into the driver seat of my skyline and started heading off to the shop. There's been so much going on its crazy. Getting shot in the arm , those arguements , now these tests for training. Crazy. Everything is speeding by so quick , like a movie.

I arrived at the car shop, I used my key to get inside there.

"Hello?" I said. It echoed throughout the garage.I set my hands on my hips with a puzzled look.I opened the garage and drove my skyline in. I sat there a few still confused. Where is everyone?

I looked around the garage for some clues. I saw a note on top of a covered car. It was in the middle of two other cars, which also were covered.
Jay pick one of the three cars for this task, The first one to your left reveals a Cheverolet Camaro ZL1 . The one to your right reveals a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 . And last the middle reveals ..

I threw the covering off the middle one which revealed

"A Dodge Challenger.." I continued to read.

A Dodge Challenger SRT8 392. See you on the highway.-Dom

I knew where he was talking about. I stepped back to look at the three revealed cars. A Red camaro , a White Challenger , & a Blue Mustang.

I chuckled putting my hand on my chin. I nodded to myself .

I was cruising down the road with the White Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.Yeah , this car was hot , and fast. The handling seemed alright on it. I was going 90mph down the dirt highway then I saw the team sitting on the side. I slowed down parking near them.

"We figured you'd pick that one." Brian chuckled.

I nodded.

"So what's going down here?" I asked looking around.

"Were gonna test your driving skills , improve them etc etc. " Dom said.

"Alright let's get started."

We all headed out to the cars and got ready. This is it.