chapter 1

Read cover to understand what happened.

Emily POV

We walked down the board walk with the sand wigging through my toes as silences fell between us. Then it was broken with a soft voice " have you ever ate here?" I looked up to see an old faded sign that did not work anymore. It was a basic building like the rest with faded bricks and two doors leading in. I cleared my throat "no I can't say I have. What is this place anyways?" His face went pale as his voice rised with excitement " THIS IS THE BEST RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD! " he looked away from me for a minute then pulled a German assent that was funny to hear Seth say,
" Die bösen Jungs " I looked at him stranged for a second in a confused manner "what does that mean?" Giggling from from the assent he used just moments ago.

Seth simply opened the door for me offering me in. I kindly accepted; walked into the restaurant immediately hitting a small crowd of people. "I'm so sorry " I repeatedly said feeling embarrassed. When I noticed Seth walking to the front like he owned the place.
As I watched him talk to the bouncer I decided to take the time to admire his well built body. It was perfect not to big and not to small. Shortly later Seth waved at me to come over. I gladly followed him into the doubled doors.
" what is this place actually?" I asked as I took in the sights all around me. To my right was the bar and to my left was the dance floor with smoke and lights flashing. It made me want to join the rave for how hypnotizing the lights were and the beat.as I took in the sights I caught Seth on the stairway that goes down to the dance floor. He smiled as our eyes meet one another " we are in a secret club; that I own Emily. So you want to go eat now? If so follow me up to my office. Where I will have my best chiefs cook up the best meal for you." I nodded and was flattered that he would do that for me. I followed him into a crowd of half nude bodies and people yelling that they called singing. After being smacked by women's chest and guys hsnds. I finally went through a door beside the D.J station that lead to a cordor with two other doors. One on the left and one one the right it was hard to see them. I think Seth knew this was hard for me because he grabbed my hand gentle and lead me to the door to my left going up a stairwell. I gasped as I walked into this purple lit room with dark purple fur sheets on the bed and how cool it was to live in your own club.

He went to his bed and called someone. After walking around the room I heard him faintly tell them bye. where he returned right at my side again. Seth smiled and waved me to a door that I miss. Bringing us to a room with white walls and lights as bright as the sun itself with a long glass table. Seth spook in a low toned voice " you like what you see Emily?" I was absolutely  speechless from the lights on the walls and the fancy chairs around the table " I love this place!" I exclaimed as he laughed giving me a quick smirk " it grows old after awhile ,and thank you. That means so much coming from an attractive girl as yourself." Seth remarked with a grain on his face. I watched him walk towards the table grabbing the bottle of red wine. That just happen to have two fancy glasses by it.

He opened the bottle with his teeth then started walking towards me again while he poured our glasses as
he finally stopping in front of me. Handing me my glass as he sat the wine down.
"Cheers! To being immortal and beautiful." I laughed a little as I started drinking the bitter tasting
wine.

He came around and pulled the chair out for me to sit in it. Like always I gladly accepted as Seth push my chair and proceeds to walk over to his seat and sit down.

"Emily tell me a little about yourself."
Seth spook with his eyes looking right through me.
Making me sit up to look right back at him
" I'm a model for Daily Times where I started at 17. which I'm.23 now. I don't smoke and I barely ever drink from my past.
Also I...." He cut me off in mid sentence " Emily you can't wear a swim suit to a formal event like this." where he asked me to follow him to the closet back in the other room.

"Choose what ever you like I have a big collection of clothing just in case." I was more creeped out that he actually had women dresses in a large closet like this.
I found a blood red dress with long sleeves and the shirt came down to my ankles.
I walked back in the room where he was waiting for me in a tux at my chair. I walked over to sit down like earlier after he pushed me in he went to his seat "what would you like to eat?" I paused to think " peas, steak ,and mashed potatoes. Is that okay ?" Seth smiled and called for a waiter who came from behind me and asked me what I wanted.
The same happened with Seth the waiter came from behind his chair as if they magically appeared.

He looked at me like he wanted to ask me something " yes Seth?"
He raised his head and smiled "I was just wondering that's all." My eyebrow rosed " like what are you woundering about?"

"You know. About sex"

"Don't you think that is a little much to talk about on our first date. Should I mind you."

Seth smirked " not like that just about your sex life in general if you don't mind talking about it."

"In general I'm a virgin I never had sex before and haven't planned on it. I'm just hopping you don't plan anything Seth." What was I thinking god knows if he was to pull something I would not be able to resist his sexy built body. I just wish that food would  come on now.
" Emily, I respect you more then you think. I would never pull anything like that unless I'm given concent" he smiled as the waiters brought in the food trays placing them in front of us. 

They also refilled my wine glass with a darker wine then the previous one. I looked over to see what he had gotten and saw grilled papers, onions ,and carrots in a bowl with a sauce around the tips of the bowl and on the food.

An hour passed as we talked and ate our food as I had to much wine I was starting to feel buzzed.
"Are you okay." He asked looking concerned.
Seth got up and walked over to me grabbing me by my side carring me to his bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his soft lips.
"I want you Seth." I mumbled

BLACK OUT

Next chapter

leave a comment if you liked it
If I messed up on any words please feel free to say something.
Also, share it so I can get motivated to write another chapter. The more reads the more I will write also remember its gonna be slow tell I get to the 3rd or 4th chapter.
I'm thinking about doing a supernatural relationship with Seth and Emily but I got an amazing story because Emily has a secret she don't even know about.
Which is why Seth is so attracted to her.
As I said earlier seth also has a secret.
Goal is gonna be 500 reads
If I get 1k I will differently write 4 chapters

Good luck