V-"Ramya?"

R-"Why have you grown such long hair and beard.It pricks me.

I won't kiss you."

V-"Its in style.Girls go mad.After this hot look."

He tried to give a smug look.When she hit his chest lightly.

R-"Go and kiss little girls.

Not smug look.Jungle boy look."

he looked around and.Pulled her like a wind.Hit her hard.Slamming his lips into hers.Not giving her time.Slowly she responded to the touch of his lips.They kissed taking time.Rather enjoying the moment.Making it perfect for them.

As they pulled apart.Ramya's cheeks were red.She shut her eyes.Both catching breath.A tear trolled down her cheek.Vivaan kissed it away.

R-"We will always be like this.Vivaan

Promise."

V-"Cross my heart."

The rest of time.It was needless to say.How they spent.Surrendering themselves for the night.To love and passion.Discovering their relationship.Which has become stronger.Vivaan and Ramya didnt knew what future holds for them.They could only see.The moon staring at them.The sky giving them.Chance to be madly in love.To enjoy what they have been.Blessed with.Time gives and time.Takes away.fate plays the role.

Vivaan and Ramya came back from their honeymoon.The 2 weeks proved to be.Blooming stage for their relationship.A husband and wife transpired from lovers to understanding phase.Vivaan would pamper Ramya.Keeping on mind her wishes and.Remanding her if she is careless towards her health.His family too did that with her.Ramya was living a dream.

Not even a month passed.Everyone got busy with another wedding preparation.Reyansh and Nandini tied the knot.With presence and blessings of the families.Ramya enjoyed wedding with full.Excitement and made Vivaan dance.Which seemed impossible.Earlier.

Reyansh was happy to get his love

Reyansh was happy to get his love.As his wife.Nandini had no problem.Adjusting in her new family.Thanks to their loving nature.Ramya was there more.As a friend to her.Both got along with each other.In a small span of time.

Prakash and Karuna attended wedding.Blessing the newly weds.Varna couldn't attend.She was in Australia with Shakthi for workshop.Ramya was seen with sad face.her family tried to make her.Understand why her sister couldnt.Make it.

Vivaan was there for her.Who else does she need then.He can bring smile on her face.Make her laugh.Scold her.then make up to her.Slowly she felt change in herself.She was drifting away from Varna.They hardly had an conversation.Messages were exchanged.

The training/workshop period lasted for a month.Varna did not felt worn out.Like she did for other conferences.This time it was different.She has missed on.Alot of things.Karuna did tell her about happenings.She knew Ramya must be upset with.her.But didnt she have priorities.What mattered to her.Ramya was happy living her dream.