SIX

Charles POV

I arrived at the airport to go and finally meet Olivia. Joey kept on begging me for hours to come meet her with me. When I told him he could come he started running around the house like a 6 year old😂 I decided to let Olivia know joey was coming with us.

Before we left the house joey got a phone call from his mom. As soon as he picked up his face seemed sad. "Yo bro are you ok?" I asked. "Yah it's just that I have to go see my mom because she needs to tell me something, sorry I can't go to the airport." He then grabbed his bag and left. Well I guess I have to go get Olivia on my own! I got to the air port and there was so many people I had a hard time to walk to where me and Olivia were meeting. I heard someone call my name, I turned around and there she was! I ran to her and picked her up and hugged her. We got ourselves Starbucks and went back in the car.

Since me and Olivia have been talking I learned that she has had the biggest crush on joey. She kept on talking about him! She doesn't know that we are best friends but she knows me and him hang out sometimes.

Once we arrived at my house I gave her an envelope with her name on it. When she opened it she started freaking out. "Omg you got me tickets for madcon omg omg" she gave me a hug and then asked if they were v.i.p and I nodded my head.

She kept on thanking me the hole night....