ღ change - kairi cosentino

Kairi and I used to be so close with each other

Kairi and I used to be so close with each other. We would tell each other anything and everything. We used to be the happiest of couples. He was the sweetest boy to me. Showing me off, taking me everywhere, going out. But after 2 years, he started to act differently.

He started become more angry with me and soon became distant. I had no idea as to why he was acting like this. Yeah, we would get into arguments sometimes but this wasn't adding up.

When I would talk to him, he would always have a terrible attitude and tell me to leave him alone. He would never want to just lay down with me anymore - he wanted to do other things. I did not feel the love between us anymore and I didn't know what to do.

As I sat on our couch in our apartment, I became uneasy. My stomach started to hurt and I felt ill. I went to the bathroom cabinet to see if I had any pills that would help my stomach. I grabbed two pills and swallowed them down with water. I wiped my mouth and looked in the mirror. As I was just staring, I heard the front door open then slam.

I looked out of the door way and saw Kai. He was a cussing mess and he started to throw things. Things such as plates, paper work that had been on the counter top and silverware.

"Kai? What are you doing?" I yelled - going to pick up the broken glass. "What!" He yelled back - throwing another plate, this time almost hitting me. "What do you want! I don't want to talk to you!" He said yelling and throwing his hands in the air.

I started to shake because once I get nervous or scared; I shake. I hated that I did this because it made me look weak. I didn't want to look weak. I wasn't exactly scared of Kairi but what was wrong with him? I held my stomach then ran to the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and began to throw up. I hated throwing up also. I would only do this if I was very sick or if I had a lot of stress. I would always become sick in the stomach when I was overly stress and I was.

I stood up and turned the water in the sink on. I cupped my hands and put the water in my mouth. I spit and out and did this a few more times to clean out my mouth. I then brushed my teeth then sat down on the ground. "I hate this.." I whispered. It had been 20 minutes since Kairi's freak out.

I closed my eyes for a while but then heard a loud bang on the door. "Y/N, come out please. I'm sorry." I opened the door to see Kairi with red and teary eyes. "I didn't mean to take it out on you. I love you." I just looked at him. "I don't think you do." He looked surprised then his face expression changed. He became angry. "Oh yeah? That's how you feel?" I nodded my head.

"Whatever. Fuck this anymore." He said walking out of the bathroom - grabbing his phone from the counter in the kitchen and walking out of the apartment. I was left in shock. What did I do wrong?